New designs include NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER GPUs and Max-Q technologies starting from $ 999.
NVIDIA today announced that its global laptop manufacturers will introduce more than 100 new models of thin, light and fast laptops, all backed by NVIDIA GeForce graphics processor, including the just launched GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER and SUPER 2070 for laptops.
This massive announcement also includes the announcement of a range of laptops supported with RTX 2060 graphics processor starting at only $ 999. All new platforms rely on NVIDIA Turing architecture, which includes hardware-specific RT Core nuclei to handle real-time ray tracing and artificial intelligence, providing superior performance and improved optical accuracy for today’s top games and major content creation applications.
Several models are introduced in Max-Q designs, NVIDIA technology enhanced by new features that provide the fastest absolute performance and the highest efficiency in laptops.
“More than 18 months ago, NVIDIA reinvented graphics with real-time ray tracing technology, which represents a seismic shift in the shape, feel and feel of games,” said Jeff Fisher, NVIDIA’s Senior Vice President of Games. “Having this technology in a laptop for $ 999 is amazing. Thanks to Max-Q, consumers will have a selection of remarkably thin and light laptops to choose from across all price points. ”
New Max-Q technologies: laptops that are thinner, lighter and more efficient
When it was introduced a few years ago, NVIDIA GeForce Max-Q technology transformed gaming laptops, creating a new class of powerful, lighter, thinner and more energy-efficient laptops than anything seen before. The new Max-Q enhancements now double that efficiency over previous designs and offer features that allow faster performance and longer battery life:
- Dynamic Boost – intelligently and automatically balances the power between GPU and CPU on a per-frame basis, enhancing overall in-game performance. Dynamic Boost is automatic, adaptive and always working to deliver more performance without increasing system power consumption.
- Low Voltage GDDR6 – NVIDIA has worked with its memory partners to increase memory efficiency while delivering high performance with the new Low Voltage GDDR6 memory.
- Advanced Optimus – advanced display innovation providing long battery life and immersive, noise-free gaming with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology. Advanced Optimus controls the GPU that drives the display and intelligently selects the appropriate GPU to carry the right work at the right time, switching quickly without having to restart the system. The new line of Lenovo Legion laptops is the world’s first to feature this leading technology.
- NGN Efficiency – NGN voltage regulators help optimize the system so the GPU works more efficiently while delivering higher overall performance.
- Deep Learning Super Sampling 2.0 – Powered by dedicated AI processors on RTX GPUs called Tensor Cores, DLSS 2.0 is an improved deep-learning neural network that boosts frame rates while generating beautiful and sharp gaming images. It boosts in-game gaming performance with increased ray tracing settings while increasing output accuracy and extending battery life by up to 20 percent.
RTX Studio enables creators and content makers with new laptops
NVIDIA also announced 10 new RTX Studio laptops, powered by RTX SUPER processor and the latest 10th-generation Intel processors. Available from Acer, Gigabyte, MSI, and Razer laptops, it’s the ultimate solution for content creators looking for unparalleled video and 3D performance.
Over 45 of the best creative apps – like Adobe Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, AutoDesk Arnold, Blender and many more – all stand out RTX acceleration By RT Cores on RTX GPUs. More information about RTX Studio Laptops is available at https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/design-visualization/creators/products.
NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER
New RTX Gaming and Studio laptops begin to be available on April 15 from multiple partners worldwide, and more will come in May. SKUs, designs, and pricing vary by region and partner availability, but will include designs from Acer, ASUS, Clevo, Dell, Gigabyte, HP, Lenovo, MSI, Razer, and more.
Laptops powered by RTX 2060 graphics processor include a starting price of $ 999, such as Acer Nitro 5, ASUS ROG Strix G15, HP Omen 15, MSI GF65 Thin, Lenovo Legion Y540, 5i and MSI GF65 Thin, and more will be announced later.