Who is Idrissa Ghana, French footballer from Paris Saint-Germain? ? Senegalese Idrissa Ghana Gaye has received a lot of attention in the recent period, after refusing to participate in a league match in which he is participating in which the flag of homosexuality is present on his team’s shirt, which the player strongly rejected, and this matter spread very widely on the social Twitter platform and praised many of Users, with his supervising position, headed by Senegalese President Macky Sall, through a useful site, we will learn more about the life history of the player Idrissa Gaye in detail.
The story of Idrissa Ghana with the French Federation and gays
- A lot of controversy spread on the social networking platform Twitter about this famous Senegalese player who plays for the French club Paris Saint-Germain.
- This player refused to play for his team after discovering that the shirts that the players will be wearing contain the rainbow flag, the colors that are expressed when supporting gay social movements, which he rejected outright.
- Therefore, the player decided not to participate in the match that his team will play against Montpellier HSC, as an expression of his rejection of these colors that appear in the shirts that he is supposed to wear one of them.
- The French Federation is taking many initiatives, including the initiative to wear T-shirts containing the rainbow flag, a flag that signifies support for homosexuals, and an initiative that came on the occasion of the International Day against Homophobia and Transphobia.
- The player Idrissa Ghana refused, he launched a lot of searches on Google and other search engines such as Bing, where many sports fans were interested in this matter, especially Muslims among them.
- Indeed, the hashtag (WeareallIdrissa) in English was issued on the Twitter platform to express full support for Idrissa’s position on his brave and honorable position among many people who reject such deviant movements from the Islamic religion and true human life.
- The trend has won (We are all Idris) Many social media platforms on Twitter, Facebook, and other social networks, in order to express their position on this wonderful behavior of the Senegalese player, and that many wondered who is Idrissa Ghana?
- This is something that Senegalese President (Macky Sall) publicly expressed on this subject by saying (his religious beliefs must be respected), which he owes.
- The Egyptian player, Muhammad Abu Turkiya, expressed his support for Idrissa’s position, by mentioning a verse from the Holy Qur’an with the phrase (Do not be sad, we are with you and we support you, and God is with you) by attaching the hashtag WeareallIdrissa in English.
- At the same time, many organizations condemned his action, including Rog Direct and other institutions that support such movements, which are unacceptable to many societies around the world, especially Islamic ones.
Read more: Is Sherine Abu Akleh married and who is her husband
Who is Idrissa Ghana Gaye – Wikipedia
Idrissa Gaye Biography, Now that we know about the story that was recently raised on the Twitter platform and other online networks, it is important to learn about the history of this Senegalese player, after his position with the rainbow flag expressed by the gays, and we can mention from his biography the following :
- The name Idrissa Gana Gueye and in English is Idrissa Gana Gueye, according to Wikipedia, and he is among the legends of Paris Saint-Germain, and he owes the Islamic religion, he is one of the most prominent Muslim players in Paris Saint-Germain.
- He was born on the 26th of the 9th of the year 1989 AD, and he is 33 years old.
- The nationality of the player is Senegal, a republic located in the African continent, specifically in the west, and many players who have played professionally in Europe and in many international clubs have left it.
- His first career in the world of football was with Diambars Football Club, one of the clubs from which he launched from his homeland to the clubs of other teams around the world.
- Who is Idrissa Ghana? The player moved through many local teams until he joined the English club Aston Villa at the beginning of his career.
- In 2019, he moved to the French club Saint-Germain in the first division, which is the start that made him a well-known and famous player around the world.
- Sanali Idrissa managed to win his country in the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations final, after the defeat of his team in the year 2019-2020.
- Idrissa Guy plays as a defensive midfielder in Paris Saint-Germain and Senegal, and has managed to achieve many victories at the local and international levels.
- He started professional football in 2010, and since then he has been continuing his football career rapidly.
- The player has Senegalese citizenship only.
Read more: Who is Dana Al-Eithan, the winner of the first place in the International ISEF 2022
Who is Idrissa Gaye’s wife? – Wikipedia
In the same context about who Idrissa Ghana is, the French player of Paris Saint-Germain, many users around the world are interested in knowing Idrissa Guy and his wife, and in fact the player enjoys a lot of secrecy about your marital status.
As it is characterized by secrecy, it is not known until this moment who his wife is, how many children he has, and other information related to the marital status of the Senegalese player. There are no reliable sources that can be relied upon to know who his wife is, or whether he is originally married or not?
Who is the owner of Paris Saint-Germain?
It is worth mentioning and in a related context about who is Idrissa Ghana, we would like to say that the owner of the French team Paris Saint-Germain is owned by the Qatar Sports Investments Organization, known as Oryx QSi.
Many are looking for who is the owner of Paris Saint-Germain? He is the Qatari businessman Nasser Al-Khelaifi, born in 1973. He is the president of the Qatari network beIN SPORTS, which owns the rights to broadcast many sports matches and leagues around the world.
Read more: Al Jazeera 2022 live broadcast link
In conclusion, in today’s article we learned about an article about Who is Idrissa Ghana, French footballer from Paris Saint-Germain? ? We talked about the biography of this Senegalese player, who refused to wear a rainbow flag shirt that supports gays, something he refused and decided not to participate in his team in the last match.