White vinegar is a type of vinegar, but it differs from other types in that it is colorless, i.e. transparent, and it is produced through the chemical process that is based on the acidic fermentation of distilled alcohol, after which a reaction occurs between oxygen and chemicals, and it takes place in a certain way that leads to Dilute the atomic content of this substance, and in cases where distilled alcohol is oxidized, there is a noticeable change in the chemical contents, so that it has an unacceptable taste and taste, in addition to being pungent.
white vinegar uses
White vinegar has many diverse uses, but it is widely used in the cleaning and disinfection process, while its use is less in the field of cooking foods, and there are many types of this vinegar that are sold for cleaning uses only, and this type of vinegar is not preferred by many in the field of cooking, so They resort to other types such as apple cider vinegar, pomegranate vinegar and other types.
White vinegar is an effective alternative to many chemical cleaners that harm its user, as it is used to clean windows, and it has great effectiveness in cleaning glass, and this is by bringing a special bottle to use as spraying water, and then a certain amount of white vinegar is placed with a quantity of Water, and work on spraying this mixture on the glass, and then the glass is wiped and polished by newspapers, and in this way effective results are obtained.
White vinegar benefits
There are many benefits to white vinegar in addition to its benefits in the cleaning process, which are:
- It has an effective role in the process of absorbing some elements such as calcium and many minerals.
- It facilitates the digestion process.
- It strengthens the bones and protects them from fragility.
- It is characterized by having few calories, so it can be used as an alternative to ketchup and mayonnaise, as it is an effective way to lose extra weight.
- It strengthens the immune system in the human body, in addition to helping it lower the level of cholesterol in the blood.
- It is an effective treatment for various infections, and burns of a light degree, by bringing a piece of cloth and dipped in white vinegar, wiping the affected area and covering it.
- There is one type of white vinegar that is used in the cooking process, which is rice vinegar, and it is frequently used in Asian foods. It is one of the most important ingredients that enter into these foods, and it is divided into two types:
- The first type, is made from white rice that is fermented to obtain rice vinegar.
- The second type is made from sake, a type of alcoholic beverage that is widely used in Japan.
White vinegar side effects
Despite the many benefits of white vinegar, excessive use of it leads to some harms, namely:
- It causes stomach burns.
- Feeling of burning in the abdomen, when excessive use of it.
- It exposes the stomach to many cancerous diseases and ulcers.
- It leads to liver damage.
- The hair loses its soft texture, and leads to its exposure to coarseness and frizz.
White vinegar side effects