Chicken is one of the most famous types of birds, and the most common and widespread throughout the world, where chicken meat is the most common type of meat on tables, and it is one of the domesticated and domesticated birds since ancient times.
Chickens are characterized by a short tail, and short wings as well. A male chicken is called a “rooster,” and young chickens are called “chicks” or “chicks.” There are many different types of chickens, which people raise for eggs and meat, and there are many billions of chickens in the world, which It is consumed and its eggs are consumed on a daily basis.
The chicken house is called “Qena”, as it is called in some dialects the name “Khum”. In the past, every house had a chicken coop. Nowadays, chickens are raised in private farms.
Information about chicken
- There are approximately nineteen billion chickens in the world, of which about five billion are for egg production, and the rest are for meat production.
- About fifty-three million and a half tons of chicken eggs are produced annually in the world.
- The word chicken, used for both males and females, is also called “broiler” and “chicken”.
- The sound of a hen is called a croaking, or a crowing, and the sound of a rooster is called a crowing.
- Chickens reproduce with eggs, and the incubation period for eggs is twenty-one days.
- There are two types of chickens, chickens for producing eggs, which are called “layers”, and chickens for producing meat, which are called “broilers”.
- Chickens are exposed to several diseases, the most important of which are bird flu, predation, sanmonella, and others.
- Chicken eggs contain high nutritional value, including calories, proteins, and vitamins, such as vitamin B complex, vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin K, folic acid, vitamin B2, vitamin B12, fats, iron, calcium, potassium, and sodium. , phosphorous, zinc, manganese, magnesium, omega-3 acid, biotinine, selenium, and cholesterol.
- Chicken meat is characterized by its delicious taste and high nutritional value, as it contains proteins, fats, fibers, vitamins, and mineral elements, such as iron, riboflavin, zinc, copper, magnesium, manganese, and selenium. It also contains carbohydrates, and each part is characterized by From the parts of chicken that it contains different proportions of nutrients.
- The color of chicken feathers varies according to the species, and the most common is the white-feathered chicken.
- From types of chicken, guinea chicken, water chicken, pheasant chicken, swab chicken, arokana chicken, turkey chicken, Andalusian chicken, cross chicken, crispy chicken, brahma chicken, kabalaya chicken, modern bantam chicken, old bantam chicken, puff chicken, and frilly chicken, Millie Chicken, Roastern Chicken, Fionka Chicken, Brien Chicken, Farwa Chicken, Tasmanian Chicken, and many more.
What is the name of the chicken house?