What is the cost of tourism in Bosnia and Herzegovina 2022 for Saudis, When culture meets great natural beauty, the Balkan address and its time-honored charm will surely be the address. Where the majestic and beautiful houses of Sarajevo bring peace and tranquility to your heart.
In fact, Bosnia and Herzegovina is one of the best tourist destinations in Europe. It works to attract visitors, especially families from all over the world, due to its beautiful natural features and stunning views, in addition to the facilities, restaurants, hotels, parks and others. Most importantly, what is the cost of tourism in this beautiful country?
Dear readers, today in our article, what is the cost of tourism in Bosnia and Herzegovina 2022 for Saudis, we will discuss the most prominent tourist places in Bosnia and Herzegovina, as well as the cost of tourism in it, including restaurants, hotels, shrines, transportation and all matters of interest to the tourist, we will review through a useful site.
Read more: Tourism in Bora Bora
Where is Bosnia and Herzegovina located?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina is located in the southeast of Europe, specifically in the center of the Balkan Peninsula. It is bordered to the north and west by Croatia. In the south, Montenegro, while in the east it is bordered by Serbia.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina is a small European country with an area of 51,129 km. Its population is approximately 3,867. 055 inhabitants. It is divided between Bosniak Muslims, Serbs and Croats.
- capital Bosnia and Herzegovina she seravo and bigger its cities Also. (We memorized the name of this country well when we were studying, as one of the direct causes of the First World War was the killing of the Crown Prince of Austria, Francois Ferdinand and his wife in Sarajevo, it is still stuck in our minds of Sarajevo to this day)
- the language The official in Bosnia and Herzegovina is Bosnian, Serbian and Croatian.
- the currency Traded in Bosnia and Herzegovina is the Bosnian Mark, but you as a tourist can count euro To trade during your tourist trip in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Economie Bosnia And Herzegovina depends on Natural resources such as forests, water, mineral extraction and the aluminum industry.
- culture and heritage In Bosnia and Herzegovina they are a mixture of eastern and western civilizations. Where the cities are dominated by the Ottoman architectural style, whether with its mosques or shops. Tourists flock to Bosnia and Herzegovina from all over the world. Where Sarajevo is called “European city of Jerusalem
- the people The Bosnian loves life and is characterized by kindness, and welcomes tourists, especially Arab Muslims who flock to it.
- Restaurants and food Available in abundance, especially for the Muslim category, it serves halal meat.
Read more: Tourism in Saudi Arabia’s AlUla 2022
What is the cost of tourism in Bosnia and Herzegovina 2022 for Saudis
What is the price of the Bosnia visa for Saudis? If you are a travel enthusiast and choose your destination for Bosnia and Herzegovina, do not hesitate to do so, as I will answer all the questions that come to your mind for a tourist holiday and not more beautiful with all the details of its cost and in Saudi riyals in order to simplify things for you. Including the following:
What is the price of the visa or visa for Bosnia and Herzegovina 2022 for Saudis
Are you looking for a Bosnian visa for Saudis 2022? In fact, Saudi citizens need a Schengen visa, as Saudis are not exempted from the Bosnia and Herzegovina visa, while citizens of Kuwait, Qatar and the UAE are without a visa.
It should be noted that the visa can be obtained from one of the tourist offices, for example we mention Al-Shadi in Riyadh. The cost of the visa per person is about 400 Saudi riyals. The conditions for obtaining a visa are easy and without complications.
Read more: What is the cost of tourism in Mauritius
What is the price of a ticket to Bosnia and Herzegovina for Saudis
Undoubtedly, airfare prices differ from one company to another. Time also plays a prominent role in determining prices. Therefore, I will present more than one model, whether for timing or airlines, including the following:
- Directly from Riyadh and through flight people The price of a ticket per person is 1541 Saudi riyals, while the price of a ticket for children from two to twelve years old receives a 25% discount on the seat.
- As for Dammam to Bosnia via Turkish Airlines, while returning from Czech Republic to Jeddah via Greek lines is 2000 Saudi riyals.
What is the price of accommodation and accommodation in the hotel
In fact, the average price of staying in the hotel for one person is the equivalent of 99 Saudi riyals per day.
If you are accompanied by another person, the hotel cost for two people is 199 SAR per day.
What is the price of food and restaurants in Bosnia?
In fact, the price of food and restaurants in Bosnia is very acceptable, where you can get enough food for a whole day for 88 Saudi riyals.
While your daily need of water is about 14 Saudi riyals.
Read more: Tourism in Ukraine for youth 2022
How much does it cost to travel to Bosnia in Saudi riyals?
Mobility is a must in various places. As for moving within Bosnia, whether by taxi or buses, it is estimated at an average price of about 26 Saudi riyals.
On the other hand, the movement between Bosnia and Herzegovina is estimated at 66 Saudi riyals.
The Bosnian people are hospitable and helpful, so feel free to give a small tip of 3 SAR.
What is the cost of traveling to Bosnia and Herzegovina for Saudis 2022 in general
During your tourist trip to Bosnia, this wonderful country, you need daily costs of approximately 229 Saudi riyals.
On the other hand, the cost of traveling for a week on a tourist trip for one person is estimated at about 1607 Saudi riyals.
While a romantic trip for two people for a week is estimated at approximately 3216 Saudi riyals.
Undoubtedly, you will like this fun tourism in Bosnia, so you can extend your vacation for a month at a cost of 6889 SAR per person.
While the cost of travel for a month, but for two people, is estimated at an average of 13750 Saudi riyals.
Read more: Tourism in Georgia for Saudis 2022
What are the additional costs in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Undoubtedly, you will face additional costs in Bosnia and Herzegovina, where the smell of fast food will tempt you to taste it, a quick meal for two costs 17 SAR.
Also, if you want to visit the Blagaj area and try the walk, you need a taxi to connect you, at a cost of 86 Saudi riyals. As for the meal for two people in a restaurant, after walking and getting tired, its amount is 47 Saudi riyals.
In fact, you can treat yourself to a meal in one of the fine restaurants that costs 43 SAR.
Do not forget to visit the National Museum of Bosnia and Herzegovina, for which you will pay an entry code of 6.45 SAR.
Read more: Tourism in Abha .. Information about Abha Tourism
How much does it cost to travel to Bosnia and Herzegovina for two people?
In fact, we will quickly review the cost of a trip for two, as follows:
- Schengen 500 SAR per person.
- Travel tickets for two people 3840 Saudi riyals.
- A car with its accessories of diesel and others, for ten days, is 2250 Saudi riyals.
- Hotel for two people 3400 Saudi riyals.
- Daily expenses, in addition to activities, shopping and gifts, amounting to approximately 4,700 Saudi riyals.
- The total for a ten-day tourist trip for two people to Bosnia and Herzegovina for Saudis 2022 costs approximately 15,200 Saudi riyals.
Read more: Tourism in the Bahamas 2022
Finally, we have submitted an entire article entitled What is the cost of tourism in Bosnia and Herzegovina 2022 for Saudis, Comprehensively to be your guide when choosing your tourism destination, Bosnia and Herzegovina, especially for Saudis.
Read more: Tourism in Cyprus 2022