Vaseline is a greasy laxative cream for the skin, which is used to moisturize the skin of all kinds, especially the dry ones. It is not recommended to use it for oily skin a lot; In order not to cause an increase in the secretion of fats and tares, and no house is devoid of the presence of Vaseline; Due to its many benefits for the face, body, skin and eyelashes, and in this article we will talk about the benefits of Vaseline for the body.
The benefit of Vaseline for the body
The benefits of Vaseline for the body can be summarized in the following points:
- Moisturizing the skin deeply, and this hydration can be reached by painting the dry areas, elbows and knees with a little Vaseline, then covering these areas with cloth or using cotton socks; To ensure that it remains on the skin and to achieve the maximum benefit and reach perfect skin as children within a short period.
- Adjust the eyebrows and refine their shape, as it dispenses with the eyebrow gel, and to take advantage of this feature, a little cotton can be dipped in Vaseline and the area of the eyebrows is painted with this substance.
- Treat the skin areas surrounding the nails, by applying a little Vaseline.
- Lengthening the eyelashes, increasing their density and keeping them from falling out. This feature can be taken advantage of by applying a little Vaseline to the roots of the eyelashes before going to sleep, and the result can be seen within a short period.
- Use Vaseline as a soothing agent for the skin, especially after hair removal, as it moisturizes and prevents infections.
- Prolonging the stay of the perfume on the body for as long as possible, and this feature can be taken advantage of by painting the neck, hand or wrist area with a little Vaseline before spraying the perfume.
- The use of Vaseline contributes to getting rid of insomnia.
- Effectively removing makeup, where Vaseline can be used as a good makeup remover, and this can be done by dipping a cotton ball with a little Vaseline and wiping the face with it to get rid of the effects of makeup, but the face must be washed with water after that to get rid of any makeup residues, which would harm the health of the skin.
This is a group of important benefits of Vaseline for the skin and skin:
- Exfoliating the skin naturally, as Vaseline acts as an exfoliator that removes dead skin, by adding a little salt to it, and placing it on the affected areas.
- Remove the dead and damaged skin on the lip area by placing a little Vaseline on this area, and gently massaging this area in circular motions.
- Facilitating the process of putting on earrings, as some women face a problem in placing accessories as a result of closing the area for the earrings. All the woman has to do is put a little Vaseline on the ears and leave it for a while before starting to put the earrings.
- Treating minor skin burns and getting rid of the effects of burns on the skin.
- Putting a little of it on the neck during the hair dye process protects the skin from damage to allergies as a result of the chemicals that make up the dye, and it also prevents the neck from acquiring the color of the dye.
- ↑ “How to Use Vaseline”, wikihow, Retrieved 2018-7-19. Edited.
- ↑ Brown (2017-9-13), “Top 17 Uses Of Vaseline For Beauty And Skin Care”, vkool.com, Retrieved 2018-7-19. Edited.
- ↑ “unexpected uses for vaseline”, allure.com, Retrieved 2018-7-19. Edited.
What is the benefit of Vaseline for the body?