Walnut, or what is known as walnut, is a type of liqueur with a distinctive taste and high nutritional value, as it contains a large proportion of vegetable protein, fats, carbohydrates, and minerals such as calcium, iron, phosphorous, potassium, fiber, and vitamins. Such as vitamin A, thiamine, vitamin C, antioxidants, and omega-3 acids, which are necessary for the health of the body and the proper growth of cells.
Camel eye benefits
- lowers blood pressure, the level of harmful cholesterol in the blood, improves cardiovascular health, and protects the body from the risk of strokes and clots; It contains omega-3 fatty acids and natural fibers.
- reduces the risk of developing cancer; Because it contains a large proportion of antioxidants.
- Improves brain health and functions, and strengthens memory.
- Protects the body from the formation of stones in the gallbladder.
- Treats sleep disorders, relieves the body of anxiety, fatigue, and insomnia.
- It strengthens the bones, and reduces the rate of infection; It contains alpha-linolenic acid.
- suppresses appetite, reduces weight, and helps maintain an ideal weight; Because it contains a high percentage of proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
- Gives the skin health and freshness; Because it contains vitamin E.
- It rejuvenates skin cells and gives them elasticity.
- It stimulates collagen production and tightens the skin.
- Protects the skin from harmful sunlight and signs of aging.
- It improves sexual relations.
- Treats depression.
- Revitalizes the body, and promotes its proper growth.
- Effectively strengthens the immune system.
- It is considered a useful food for the pregnant woman and the fetus.
- It stimulates blood circulation in the body.
- Protects the body from liver disease and stomach ulcers.
- Reduces the risk of anemia.
- Regulates digestion and metabolism in the body.
- Effectively rid the body of accumulated toxins and impurities.
Benefits of walnut for hair
- Walnut oil is used in many medical and cosmetic preparations for hair care, because it contains biotin, and many elements necessary for hair health.
- Nourishes hair follicles.
- Moisturizes hair, treats dryness.
- Prevents hair breakage.
- It rids the scalp of dandruff.
- Treats the scalp from wounds, and prevents infections.
- It strengthens the hair roots, giving it health and luster.
Eye of the camel hair mixture
- A glass of camel eye.
- A cup of date kernel.
- A small amount of the ring.
- A finely chopped onion.
- A clove of crushed garlic.
- A glass of watercress juice.
- A cup of coconut oil.
- A cup of bath oil for hair.
- A glass of myrtle oil.
- A spoonful of rose oil.
How to prepare:
- Put the kernels of dates and walnuts in a saucepan, and put them on the fire, until the mixture is roasted.
- Crush the kernels of dates and walnuts after roasting finely.
- Put the fenugreek and oils collection into a clean glass bottle.
- Add date kernel powder and walnut to the glass bottle.
- Squeeze the garlic and onion, add the resulting juice to the package.
- Seal the packet, and mix the ingredients well.
- Leave the mixture for a day and a night, before starting to use.
- Put a small amount of the mixture on the palms of your hands, then massage the scalp, in a circular motion, and apply the mixture to the roots of the hair to the ends, and leave it for two hours, (put on a shower cap), then wash it with warm water and a suitable shampoo for hair.
What is the benefit of walnuts for hair?