Diabetes is associated with development of problem of high blood pressure in many, and studies indicate that two problems share a number of risk factors that cause each of m. There is also evidence that poor management of one of two problems leads to deterioration of or. Diabetes and hypertension share a number of factors:
* Increased inflammation.
* Stress and increased oxidation in body because of it.
* The body’s resistance to insulin and not benefiting from it.
Interaction between two problems. When blood that contains high levels of glucose travels through blood vessels, it causes widespread damage to cells of se vessels, which play a role in keeping blood pressure at a healthy rate. As a result of this damage, pressure increases, and mutual complications occur between two problems.
On or hand, some scientists believe that high blood pressure is associated with increased inflammation and this increases possibility of diabetes due to inability of se cells to benefit from insulin due to large number of inflammation.
Prevention of two problems:
Physical exercise and movement.
* Reduce weight and avoid obesity.
* Control diet, and not eat too much carbohydrates, sugar and fats.
* Increase dietary fiber, which is available in: vegetables, legumes, nuts and fruits.
* Stop smoking and avoid alcohol.
* Eat foods rich in antiinflammatory and antioxidants.
Reduce stress, and get 7 hours of sleep a day.