Benefits of aloe vera for hair
The aloe vera plant has many health benefits that benefit hair, the most important of which are:
- Reduce scalp dandruff: Aloe vera contains anti-inflammatory properties, which reduces the growth of fungi that lead to the formation of dandruff. It also contains enzymes that moisturize the scalp and prevent it from drying out.
- Increase hair density: Aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes that lighten closed hair follicles allowing new hair to grow, and it also balances the pH of the hair, which leads to the growth of new healthy hair.
- Increase hair luster: Aloe vera helps increase the luster and luster of hair, as it contains a group of minerals and vitamins that act as a conditioner for curly hair, and it also reduces psoriasis and seborrhea in the scalp.
- Promote hair growth: Aloe vera contains a group of nutrients necessary for hair growth, including: iron, protein, and amino acids. The lack of any of these elements causes hair loss and weakness, so it is recommended to use aloe vera and apply it to the hair, or include it in the diet on a daily basis to compensate for the deficiency in One of the nutrients in the body, thus reducing hair loss.
Aloe vera recipe to prevent hair loss
Aloe vera gel recipe
Aloe vera reduces hair loss, and gives it density and strength, it enhances hair health, and adds luster to it, as it contains nutrients for hair, and aloe vera can be used by whisking aloe vera with an electric mixer until it becomes a gel, but you must make sure that there are no lumps in it, Distribute the gel to the hair and roots, then cover the hair with a shower cap, leave the hair for ten minutes and then wash the hair with water. It is recommended to repeat this recipe regularly to obtain results.
Aloe vera recipe with lemon juice
This recipe helps to leave the hair strong and reduce its fall. It also helps to stimulate faster hair growth. This recipe can be applied by mixing aloe vera gel with lemon juice, putting the mixture on the hair and leaving it for about twenty minutes, then washing the hair with shampoo.
Aloe vera recipe with essential oils
This recipe helps to promote hair growth and make it straight, the recipe is applied by mixing a cup of aloe vera gel with some drops of any type of essential oil, then the essential oil is warmed and then mixed with aloe vera gel, the mixture is distributed on the hair using a brush, leaves On the hair for an hour, then wash the hair with water and shampoo. It is recommended to use the recipe once a week.
== References ==
- ↑ KIMBRY PARKER (2017-7-18), “Are There Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice for the Hair?”, www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 2018-8-31. Edited.
- ↑ JOSEPH MCALLISTER (2017-7-18), “Cactus Pear and Hair Loss”, www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 2018-8-7. Edited.
- ↑ “10 BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA JUICE/GEL FOR SKIN, HAIR AND HEALTH”, www.beautyandtips.com, Retrieved 2018-8-7. Edited.
- ↑ “15 Easy Tricks To Make Your Hair Grow Faster”, naturalremedyideas.com, Retrieved 2018-8-7. Edited.
- ↑ Brown (2017-4-16), “8 Ways On How To Make Homemade Hair Straightener Naturally”, vkool.com, Retrieved 2018-8-7. Edited.
What are the benefits of aloe vera for hair falling out?