Honey and Cinnamon Mask
A mask of honey and cinnamon is used to remove blackheads through the following steps:
- Make sure to wash your hands before you start applying the mask.
- Mix a tablespoon of honey with a teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Distribute the cinnamon and honey paste on the nose, then rub it in a circular motion for three minutes.
- Wash the skin with warm water.
Egg white helps to close the pores of the open skin, and pull out any dirt from it. This mask can be used through the following steps:
- Separate two egg whites from the yolk.
- Distribute the egg white in a thin layer on the nose and skin.
- Leave the mask for two minutes to dry.
- Distribute a second layer of egg white on the nose.
- Leave the mask on for an additional 10-15 minutes to dry, or until the eggs are soft to the touch.
- Wash the face with warm water.
Steam removal of blackheads
The method of removing blackheads with steam can be summarized in the following points:
- Put a hot pad for 5-10 minutes on the skin to open its pores and facilitate the removal of blackheads.
- Place a blackhead removal strip, or a pad, on the areas where the blackheads are wet, with light pressure on them until they adhere well.
- Leave the tape for 10 to 15 minutes until it adheres well.
- Gently pull the strip until you have removed as many blackheads from the strip.
- Gently squeeze the remaining blackheads until they come out. If this is not possible, apply the hot pad again to the pimples, then try again.
- Applying salicylic acid or toothpaste to the skin, as it helps the salicylic acid to enter the depths of the pores to get the tough heads out, and it also reduces the secretion of oils in the skin.
baking soda mask
Baking soda mask can be applied to remove blackheads through the following steps:
- Mix some baking soda and water to make a paste.
- Gently apply the paste to the affected part.
- Leave the paste to dry for a few minutes, then rinse it with warm water to remove the oil and dirt that causes blackheads.
- ^ a b “How to Remove Blackheads”, m.wikihow.com, Retrieved 25/4/2018. Edited.
- ↑ JONATHAN CROSWELL (JULY 18, 2017), “How to Remove Blackheads at Home”, www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 25/4/2018. Edited.
- ↑ Lari Warjri (Aug 05, 2016), “Natural Ways to Remove Blackheads on Face and Nose”, www.medindia.net, Retrieved 25/4/2018. Edited.
Ways to remove blackheads from the nose