Violet asthma inhaler One of the effective medical drugs in the treatment of asthma, which helps the patient to breathe normally, especially in the case of people who suffer from difficulty breathing as a result of asthma, which causes narrowing of the airways, making it difficult for them to breathe normally as usual. So, let’s get acquainted through a useful website with the components of the asthma drug, as well as the alternatives to the seretide diskus, the benefits of asthma medicine and its price in pharmacies..
What is the purple asthma inhaler?
The violet asthma inhaler is used by asthma patients to relieve them of the pain they suffer from, in addition to facilitating the breathing process. Seretide diskus is made of Volticasone as well as Salmeterol and Cortisone.
Benefits of the purple asthma spray
There are some benefits that we will explain to you regarding this effective spray in the treatment of some pathological conditions, as follows:-
- Some patients help to breathe normally as a result of shortness of breath, or what is known as asthma, as it is difficult for them to inhale enough air, especially in case of bad weather, whether due to the presence of dust or fumes.
- An effective treatment in the case of narrowing of the pulmonary passages, because it has an effective role in opening and widening them well, which facilitates the breathing process.
- It is used by patients with narrowing of the airways.
- An effective treatment in the case of episodes of difficulty breathing that some people suffer from.
- It works to inhale air naturally in the event of swelling in the airways.
Read also: Hair spray, its benefits and the best types
How to use the purple asthma inhaler
The purple asthma inhaler is used by placing the tip of the inhaler inside the patient’s mouth and then pressing it firmly until the substance enters the inside, and it is necessary for the patient to take a deep breath until the seretide diskus substance reaches the inside and feel better afterwards.
The recommended daily dose of the purple asthma inhaler
Violet asthma spray is used after consulting the attending physician to determine the necessary dose, which is supposed to be as follows:-
- This spray is used in the morning and evening twice a day, meaning every 12 hours.
- You should not increase the specified dose of it, and if some side effects appear, you should consult your doctor immediately.
- It is preferable not to stop it on the patient’s own initiative to avoid any health risks.
Continued: Afrin drug, indications for use and side effects
Save and store the sprayer
Asthma drug is kept in a cool place away from direct sunlight to avoid damage to its active ingredient.
Keep out of the reach of children, and should be well closed and kept in a completely dry place away from any moisture.
Violet asthma spray side effects
Some side effects appear when using the purple asthma spray by some patients. In this case, they should refer to the treating doctor immediately to avoid any risks to their health. These symptoms are as follows:-
- When using it, the patient feels some symptoms similar to those of the common cold.
- Having a severe headache.
- Throat irritation and dry mouth.
- It results in sinus infections.
- A change in the patient’s voice, where his voice becomes hoarse than usual.
- The patient suffers from pain in the muscles and joints.
- A decrease in the level of potassium in the blood.
- Sleep disturbance, in addition to tremors in the extremities.
- increased heart rate;
- Anxiety, tension and excessive nervousness.
- Cases of severe constipation, as well as a chronic cough.
- Nausea, heartburn and stomach pain.
- Its use causes difficulty swallowing as well as difficulty urinating.
For more: Is okra harmful for pregnant women? What are its benefits?
Contraindications to the use of purple asthma inhaler
There are some medical conditions that must be taken care of when using asthma medication, as these cases are as follows:-
- It is contraindicated in patients who are allergic to the components of asthma medication.
- It is preferable not to use it in the case of patients with the heart and thyroid gland, unless absolutely necessary under the supervision of a doctor.
- It is contraindicated in people who suffer from high blood pressure.
- It is forbidden to use by diabetics.
- The use of purple asthma inhaler is contraindicated in the case of people who suffer from low level of potassium in the blood.
- It is prohibited to be used by children under 4 years of age to avoid its strong and negative impact on their health.
My experience with the purple asthma inhaler
I was having difficulty breathing very hard, so I went to the doctor and he advised me to use a violet asthma inhaler to relieve the pain I was feeling, in addition to helping me inhale the air naturally, and indeed I used it twice a day in the morning and evening and I felt much better on it.
Read more: What is anorexia or anorexia nervosa?
It is necessary to inform the attending physician of the medicines that the patient is taking as well as any nutritional supplements or medicinal herbs, so as not to exacerbate the problem and lead to severe health damage, and these medicines include the following:-
- Do not use purple asthma inhaler with diuretics; This is because it may cause its effect to stop or aggravate the health problem.
- It is preferable not to use it with antifungals.
- In addition, it should not be used with anti-HIV.
- Medicines used to treat heart diseases.
- Medicines that treat pressure.
- It is also contraindicated with antidepressants.
The specialist doctor can dispense some medicines that treat asthma that facilitate breathing in the event that asthma medicine is not available in pharmacies, as he found several medical alternatives that have the same effect as follows:-
- At first, Rispira is one of the best alternative medicines for it.
- Seroflo medication.
- In addition to Seretide Evohaler.
Read: What are learning disabilities, their causes and treatment?
purple asthma inhaler price
There is a purple asthma inhaler in a white as well as a purple package, with a concentration of 250 mg, at a price of 175 Saudi riyals, as the package contains 120 inhalers.
Thus, we have come to the end of our article on the violet asthma spray, where we presented you with the indications for use as well as the possible side effects when using it, as it is one of the best medical drugs that are used to facilitate breathing in some patients who suffer from chronic asthma, which causes difficulty in breathing. breathing.
When will I know that the asthma inhaler is over?
The patient cannot know if the inhaler has run out or not, because there is an inert gas present with the drug as well.
How do I get rid of the asthma inhaler?
The patient can follow some methods that relax the airways, which helps in expanding them and facilitating the breathing process, including drinking warm drinks that contain a high percentage of caffeine such as coffee, as well as staying away from cold places and warming the body well.
What What are the types of asthma inhalers?
There are several types of asthma inhaler, whether it is a purple asthma inhaler or something else, regardless of its color. They are the specific dose asthma inhaler, the dry powder asthma spray, the fine mist sprayer and the atomizer, in addition to the limited-dose inhaler with a face mask.
What are the disadvantages of asthma sprays on the pregnant woman?
Asthma spray is a safe drug during pregnancy, as it does not cause any harm to the mother or fetus, but it is necessary to use it under the supervision of a doctor.
You may also be interested in: Benefits of Rose Water for Face and Hair
Yes, the use of asthma drug leads to blurring of vision, and also causes cataracts as well as severe cases of glaucoma in the long term as a result of its long-term use, so it is cautioned to use it while driving and hard work.
The orange asthma spray contains fluoxetide, and it is effective in treating shortness of breath as well as symptoms that result from asthma, in addition to its effectiveness in treating obstruction of the lungs as well as the airways, while the purple asthma spray helps in treating these problems as well, but it contains different active substances .
Yes, as it contains cortisone, so it should be used with caution, especially for children, because it may lead to a delay in their growth.