dry hair treatment
Dry hair can be treated with some simple lifestyle changes, examples of these changes are
- Do not shampoo your hair daily.
- Use a shampoo and conditioner that is specific to your hair type.
- Use hair conditioning and styling products.
- Avoid chemical hair treatments.
- Avoid using heat-drying tools such as flat irons.
- Washing hair once or twice a week, because daily washing loses hair important oils that moisturize it.
- Protect the hair from the sun’s rays and wear a hat when going out, and exposure to dry air for a long time should be avoided.
- Protect the hair from salty or chlorine-containing water, so it must be covered while swimming.
- Refer to the specialist doctor to see if there is a medical reason for dry hair, and to adhere to the medications prescribed by the doctor.
Home recipes for dry hair
Olive oil is one of the most well-known home remedies for dry hair, and it can be used with one of the following oils to get good results:
- Coconut Oil.
- Almond oil.
- Castor oil.
- Jojoba oil.
- corn oil.
All of these oils are rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, which contribute to maintaining hair moisture. To prepare the oil mixture, follow this method:
- Heat half a cup of oil.
- Massage the hair with the oil for several minutes.
- Cover hair with a warm towel.
- Leave the oil on the hair for 30-45 minutes or overnight.
- Wash the hair with shampoo.
Avocado is one of those foods that greatly nourish the body, and ripe avocados should be used for easy mashing. To prepare an avocado mask, follow this method:
- the components:
- How to prepare:
- Banana fruit.
- olive oil.
- Mash fresh avocado and banana.
- Add olive oil to make the mixture smooth.
- Distribute the mask evenly over the hair.
- Leave the mask for 30 minutes and then wash it with water and shampoo.
- ↑ “What Causes Dry Hair?”, www.j.com, Retrieved 8-2-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Joana Cavaco Silva (18-5-2018), “How do I stop my hair from being dry?”, www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 8-2-2019. Edited.
- ↑ “AMAZING HOME REMEDIES FOR DRY HAIR, USING INGREDIENTS STRAIGHT FROM YOUR KITCHEN”, www.beautyandtips.com, 21-6-2018, Retrieved 2-8-2019. Edited.
Extremely dry hair treatment