Turmeric is one of the most famous spices in India in particular, and it is one of the most beneficial herbs for health in a number of things, because it contains compounds such as curcumin, which benefits human health, and contains volatile oils, proteins, and sugars, and one of the studies mentioned Academic at Oxford University that turmeric can be used to treat pancreatic cancer, and another study confirmed that it protects against diabetes, due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
turmeric benefits for face
Here are the main benefits of turmeric for the face:
- Acne treatment: It is an inflammation of the skin. Thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric, a mask of turmeric can be made to soothe the skin and speed up the healing process. It is recommended to use turmeric with sandalwood and prepare a mask for acne.
- Eczema: Eczema appears in the form of red spots on the skin, as is the case with acne. When turmeric is applied topically, it can calm the skin and reduce redness and inflammation. It is recommended to make a mask and leave it on the skin for 20 minutes, and then wash the skin with cold water to reduce symptoms Eczema.
- Skin cell renewal: turmeric is used by women in India and other regions in Asia to rejuvenate the skin, as it reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, and it is believed that using a turmeric mask reduces spots and pigmentation that affect the skin.
Turmeric, honey and milk mask
It is recommended to use this mask once a week, as milk is characterized by its ability to soften the skin and nourish it with vitamins and minerals. It has anti-bacterial and anti-bacterial properties, which protects the skin from acne, as it reduces spots that appear as a person ages, and reduces acne scars and dark spots on the skin. To prepare this mask, the following is required:
- the components:
- A quarter of a teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- A teaspoon of honey.
- A teaspoon of milk.
- Clean the face using a face wash, and if there is make-up, it cleans the traces of make-up.
- Wash the face with warm water to open the pores of the face, and then dry the face.
- Mix ingredients carefully in a small bowl.
- Distribute the mask on the face by applying a thin layer of it with the tips of the fingers on the face.
- Leave the mask on for 5-10 minutes or until the mask is completely dry.
- Wash the face with cold water using a special facial cleanser.
Turmeric and flour
Corn flour with turmeric and water is used to make a homemade mask, according to the following steps:
- the components:
- A tablespoon of cornmeal.
- A teaspoon of turmeric.
- Wash the face well and leave it to dry.
- Mix the ingredients together well.
- Distribute the mask on the face and neck, and leave it to dry completely.
- Wash the face with cold water.
- ↑ by Ravi Teja Tadimalla (5-3-2019), “25 Best Benefits Of Turmeric (Haldi) For Skin, Hair And Health”, www.stylecraze.com, Retrieved 22-2-2019. Edited.
- ↑ “Benefits of a Turmeric Face Mask”, www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 22-2-2019. Edited.
- ^ a b “Homemade turmeric facial mask: top 21 best solutions”, vkool.com, Retrieved 22-2-2019. Edited.