The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has announced that they are prepared for the upcoming summer travel season, despite expecting a surge in travelers at airports. The TSA has taken steps to make sure that security checkpoints run smoothly without sacrificing safety, but it is important for travelers to plan accordingly and not slow down the process. The TSA has released seven tips to make for a smoother airport experience this summer, including providing the right information for PreCheck ticketholders, using mobile boarding passes, checking for prohibited items, and utilizing the TSA PreCheck program. The TSA has increased staffing levels and implemented better pay for employees starting on July 1st to assist with the anticipated increase in travelers.
- Currently Popular Travel Spots Where Your U.S. Dollar Has Increased Value
- The Most and Least Expensive Summer Travel Destinations Revealed
- Affordable Unlimited Travel Passes Launched by Two European Countries Recently
- Six Reasons Why American Tourists Are Falling In Love with Scotland
- Colombia Receives Updated Travel Advisory from U.S. State Department
- A New Report Identifies the Top 6 U.S. Summer Vacation Destinations.
- Top 10 Travel Destinations: A Globetrotter’s Guide to the World’s Most Iconic Places
- LA Adventures: Explore the Best 9 Must-See Sights of Los Angeles