Tourism in Malaysia This charming country is like a piece of paradise. the question The one that presents itself here, is it worth visiting Malaysia? The answer is definite yes, because Malaysia is a radiant pearl of the captivating magic of nature. The beauty of this country is translated through its valuable civilization and heritage that Malaysia has forged over a course of ages that made tourism the golden sector on which it depends in its economy, and also gave it the title of true Asia.
We will go into the midst of our tour in Malaysia to learn more about this beautiful and wonderful country, and explore the best tourist places in Malaysia for families, the most important tourist cities in Malaysia, Malaysia’s landmarks and monuments, the cost of tourism in Malaysia, visa and others, of course, through a useful site that is keen In order for the article to be comprehensive, the reader can find everything he is looking for in one place.
About Malaysia Tourism in Malaysia
Malaysia is located in Southeast Asia, divided into two regions, Peninsular Malaysia and Malaysian Borneo. Malaysia shares its borders with several countries, where it is bordered to the north by the Sulu Sea and Thailand, and to the south by Singapore and has a common border with Indonesia. On the east, it is bordered by the South China Sea, and on the west by the Straits of Malacca and Johor. Malaysia is a multicultural country, civilizations and races.
On the other hand, Malaysia’s strategic location contributed to its development and prosperity, as it was an element of attraction for a large number of tourists from different countries of the world.
- its capital: Malaysia is known as a country with multiple capitals. As Kuala Lumpur is the heart of Malaysia and the official and royal capital of it, while Putrajaya is the administrative and judicial capital of Malaysia.
- areaThe area of Malaysia is about 329,847 km.
- its inhabitants: Malaysia has an estimated population of 32,408,048 people.
- her language: English It is the official language.
- its currency: The official currency in Malaysia is the Malaysian Ringgit.
- economyMalaysia’s economy is the strongest in Southeast Asia. It is the most growing and diversified, as it relies heavily on agriculture and the GDP is approximately 8%. Mining also contributes about 7% of the GDP, while the energy sector constitutes an important part of Malaysia’s economy, and it includes crude oil, oil and gas. The industry contributes a third of Malaysia’s GDP. In fact, the tourism sector is the most prominent, especially in terms of tourism services provided by Malaysia, apart from being an active tourist destination.
- Tourist visa: In fact, it is easy to obtain a tourist visa to Malaysia. The visa is given at the airport for most nationalities and for a period of three months.
- The best tourist seasons in Malaysia: In fact, Malaysia is an important tourist destination at all times. Especially as it enjoys a tropical climate that makes tourism in Malaysia ideal.
- Food and drinks: Malaysia serves halal food in most of its restaurants. And if you are lucky to visit Malaysia, do not hesitate to try the milo drink, which is the main drink in Malaysia. It is served everywhere.
Read more: Tourism in Qatar 2022
The most important tourist cities in Malaysia
In fact, each region of Malaysia is unique in its own touristic character, and now we will learn about the most prominent and most important of these tourist cities, including:
Tourism in the capital, Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia and its main tourist destination. Kuala Lumpur contains the most prominent sights. For example, we mention:
- The twin towers: Which Petronas tower? The two of them are embracing at a high altitude. Indeed, a masterpiece and not the most wonderful and won the title of the tallest two towers in the world, due to the genius of modern architecture, which was an amazing example of it. Do not hesitate to take the most beautiful souvenir photos, in addition to the pleasure of walking on the “Petronas” suspension bridge and the private garden of the building, known as the Fountains Garden.
- Banu Caves: Al Mumayaz is one of the most prominent tourist places in Kuala Lumpur. Where you move away from modernity and go back to the ancient times to find the Hindu temple of great beauty. The temple is located in the middle of a dense forest, where you can see rare animals and walk in the picturesque nature.
- birds Garden: of the highlights Tourist places in Kuala Lumpur, where it is one of the public parks that contain the most beautiful parks. It includes many rare species of birds, which made it a destination for tourists when they visit Malaysia, especially since its location is in the center of the capital.
- al Arab street: Where shopping is fun and tourists are in the center of the capital, this street is vibrant and bustling.
- China market: In Kuala Lumpur is one of the most important popular markets. When you visit this market, you feel the blending of Chinese and Malaysian cultures. The options are many and varied, you can achieve the pleasure of shopping as the prices are not exorbitant, which provides you with a lot of joy.
- Kuala Lumpur Lighthouse: It is one of the most important and prominent tourist places in Kuala Lumpur, frequented by tourists from everywhere. This lighthouse is a tall place with a dome on top that gave it this distinction. It is also the fourth tallest tower in the world. In its dome there is a mobile restaurant, an art gallery, shops and more.
- Butterflies garden: Away from the hustle and bustle of the capital, you take your breath away in the most beautiful and most beautiful tourist places in Kuala Lumpur, where calm and tranquility, waterfalls, unique and distinctive plants, picturesque nature that attract butterflies of various colors, shapes and sizes. It is called the Butterfly Garden due to the presence of many butterflies with their bright and striking colors. This garden is distinguished by its colorful plants, flowers and butterflies. Where there is a transparent cover that covers the entire garden so that the butterflies can stay inside.
- Sultan Abdul Samad BuildingIt is a historical building and one of the most prominent and best tourist places in Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia. It is located near Independence Square. This building is characterized by its Spanish design, which is rarely found, and the building also has a clock tower. As for the building from the outside, it was decorated with colored lights and flags, which included most of the occasions.
The character of modernity and antiquity is reflected in Kuala Lumpur, where you find high-rise towers and skyscrapers in the capital, at the same time you find old markets, temples and museums. In addition to many resorts, restaurants and tourist facilities. It is worth noting that the best hotels you can find in Kuala Lumpur at affordable prices for everyone.
Read more: Tourism in Saudi Arabia’s AlUla 2022
The best tourist places in Malaysia for families
If you are planning a tourist trip with the family to Malaysia, in fact there are tourist places in Malaysia for families, especially that Malaysia is one of the most popular tourist countries in the world. whereas beaches Beauty is a destination for families, too Capital Bustling with life and cultural diversity, savor the popular foods that are the best in the world. So everyone chooses Malaysia for tourism. like that Nice reception From the local population, where they welcome tourists, especially families and children, this encourages them to visit Malaysia. Beside English Which Facilitate handling as Many master it.
The best tourist places in Malaysia for families are the following:
The capital, Kuala Lumpur
Be sure that the capital kuala lumpur One of the best tourist places in Malaysia for families, as it is full of attractions. For example, we mention:
- Kuala Lumpur Bird Park It is a favorite place that kids love. It also has the most wonderful gardens where the family can picnic and have fun. On the other hand you can visit City Center Garden Where the games are waiting for the children there is also a special place for water games. It should be noted that in the garden dialogue there Aquarium It includes Sea World, in addition to an exploration center known as Petrosine, which is a science museum. The most attractive place for children is KidZania’s Little World Which enables children to try several professions and earn money through them.
You can reach the Sunway Lagoon Park from Kuala Lumpur, it is one of the most prominent and best tourist places in Malaysia for families. Malaysia with the family, as it includes six diverse and different entertainment areas with a huge amusement park, in addition to the zoo and water park, and the perfect and fun Lagoon area for children.
Although Port Dickson is not widely known, it is one of the best places to visit in Malaysia for families. This city is located along the coast and within walking distance of Kuala Lumpur. Where the beautiful beaches await you, as well as the Economic Union Farm, as well as the Military Museum with antique military pieces that the little ones will definitely love. In addition to an entertainment city within the city.
are there LEGO Land At the southern tip of Malaysia, specifically in the city of Nusajaya. This place is especially suitable for family trips, due to the variety of activities that children will undoubtedly like. There is also a cinema showing films for children, as well as a water park. In fact, the place attracts young and old, there is plenty of entertainment for everyone.
Read more: Tourism in Georgia for Saudis 2022
How much does a trip to malaysia cost?
Tourism in Malaysia and prices, tourism in Malaysia after Corona has become an important destination for many, whether for a family trip or a honeymoon. For those who ask about the cost of traveling to Malaysia, I assure them that it is not expensive compared to other European countries.
- Aviation From Jeddah to Kuala Lumpur, the cost is between 470 and 700 USD. The average trip is $560.
- Residence In one of the capital’s hotels, B&B Breezes for seven days costs $60.
As for the Seasons Point Hotel, for seven days, the cost is $85. In fact, the prices vary from one hotel to another according to the specifications of each of them.
Whereas, if you want to save money, you can rent a room from one of the residents, where the rent for seven days is $36 for seven days.
You can also rent an entire apartment at a cost of 81 USD.
- the food: The cost of food in the capital, Kuala Lumpur, ranges between 7.30 to 20 US dollars per day. That’s about $140 for a week.
While prices vary in Langkawi where the cost of food for one day is estimated between 18 and 52 USD.
- Transfers: The capital, Kuala Lumpur, has a distinguished transportation network that makes it easier for tourists to move around easily and at a lower cost. The average transportation cost for seven days is about 185 USD.
As for those who wish to travel between one city and another by air, the cost of the trip is 67 dollars.
- cards cell phone: If you want to buy a card Sim Its cost is $7.
- The total cost of tourism in Malaysia for Saudis starts from 2800 to 7400 Saudi riyals.
Read more: The cost of tourism in Belarus 2022
At the end of our tour, we got acquainted with tourism in Malaysia. It must be noted that Malaysia is one of the safe countries, and the approved English language facilitates communication with tourists, and its restaurants rely on halal food, in addition to the presence of places designated for prayer. In fact, the large number of tourist places and beautiful landmarks, as well as the cheap cost in them compared to other countries, are working to attract tourists from all sides.