A small virus forced the world to change the features of this life. The Corona pandemic prompted us to pursue a new way of life, whether at home, at work or on the street … And it greatly affected a huge number of different sectors, especially the tourism and travel sector. Perhaps the hotels, most of which were forced to close due to the measures imposed by the official authorities to prevent the spread of the Corona virus, will also reopen their doors with a lot of change. With the easing of restrictions and curfews, hotels and resorts update their hygiene protocols to keep guests safe, comfortable with them, and adhere to general rules of thumb at the same time. What can you expect ?!
AccorHotels is redefining the hospitality experience in the Middle East and Africa during these unprecedented times. Accor is a leading global hospitality group that offers unique experiences in 4,900 hotels and accommodations in 110 countries, and has gained experience in the field of hospitality for more than 50 years, making it one of the pillars of the hotel residency sector in the world.
In preparation for the gradual reception of guests, “ACCOR” developed a new pioneering initiative to ensure their safety, which is an innovative program called “ALL Safe Officer”, according to which each responsible hotel designates health and safety as one of its primary tasks, to ensure the implementation of cleaning and cleaning protocols according to the highest standards, in addition to dealing with questions. Guests and their concerns.
The program is to be implemented in 300 accommodations across the region. Just search for the brand new “ALLSAFE” for cleanliness, prevention and audit launched by the Accor Group in cooperation with Bureau Veritas, the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company.
Health and hygiene officials will receive special training within the new ALL Safe Accor program and will be present at the hotels in question to ensure the implementation of the updated protocol.
This unique initiative will also be supported by the global insurance giant, AXA, which, as of July 2020, will provide guests with 5,000 free medical support worldwide, which includes consultations with medical professionals over the phone or anywhere Reside in it.
In response to consumer behaviors and new expectations, the program includes several priorities. What can you expect when you enter one of these hotels?
- For example, it is expected that you will be provided with a face mask if you are not wearing one, in addition to gloves and hand sanitizer.
- Also, expect to see the person in charge of cleaning, who is specially trained to deal with cleaning and prevention issues, anytime and anywhere!
- You will have to deposit the room key in the box upon departure for clearance!
- Room amenities will be available on request
- You’ll get free health support with AXA starting in July 2020: including access to medical professionals and counseling by phone or where guests stay with Accor;
- Your temperature may be measured at the hotel entrance if required by law.
- You will have a dedicated hotline to help you prepare for accommodation, answer questions or address concerns.
- You will have to distance 1.5 meters from others in all public places and restaurants.
- You will need to be 2 meters apart from other hotel meeting spaces.
- The elevator should only take one person or family at a time
- Ensure that safe distances are kept in the assembly areas and on the beaches.
- You will be able to do a selfregistration service with an assistant and an online checkin and checkout service for reservations made via Accor.com; Online payment (subject to local legislation); Use WhatsApp as a communication tool, virtual restaurant and inroom menus.
- New innovative dining solutions will be available, including fast food bentobox for meetings, inroom dining at no additional cost and individually packaged food packages for meeting delegates;
Note: Guests planning to stay between March 17, 2020 and June 30, 2020 (inclusive) can amend the residence date or cancel the reservation and obtain a credit voucher for the original reservation amount for use at the same hotel within 18 months. If the hotel is closed because of the date of stay, they can cancel their reservation and get their money back without penalty by contacting the hotel directly.