Taman is a popular food popular in the north of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, specifically in the Hail region. It is a winter food. It contains many nutrients that benefit the body, thanks to its components of proteins, vitamins, and natural fibers, in addition to mineral elements, especially iron, zinc, and manganese. and other items.
The current wish
- A kilo of stuffed meat, or any kind of meat.
- Three garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric.
- A teaspoon of Hail spices.
- A teaspoon of mixed spice.
- Teaspoon salt.
- Two tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Hot red and green peppers.
- A cup of finely chopped tomatoes.
- A cup of pumpkin, cut into medium cubes.
- A cup of zucchini, cut into medium cubes.
- Two tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- Cuba Taman (rice) short grain.
- Seven cups of hot water.
How to prepare
- Heat the oil in a cooking pot, saute the onion until it wilts and turns golden.
- We add the pieces of meat and continue to saute, until it closes its pores, and its color changes, and this step takes at least five minutes, taking into account the stirring from time to time.
- We sprinkle the spices now on the meat, and continue to stir, until a strong smell of spices appears, then we put hot pepper for more flavor and distinctive taste.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, and stir all the ingredients until they are homogeneous together, then cover the pot and wait for a few minutes until the tomatoes melt and their liquids drop.
- We put the chopped vegetables, and eggplant can be added here as desired, then we stir the ingredients until they mix together.
- We immerse the ingredients in hot water, put the sauce, which is an optional step, then stir again, and cover the pot until the vegetables are cooked.
- We wash the tuna well, add it to the ingredients without soaking, and then provide the amount of water until it is completely submerged, because the tangerine needs large amounts of water such as groats until it is cooked.
- Stir the tuna with the rest of the ingredients, cover the pot and leave it on a low heat for three hours until it becomes soft.
- We remove the tuna from the fire after it has been well seasoned, and has reached the stage of full maturity.
- Pour the Haili tenderloin into a serving dish, decorate it with the koshna, and the red Hail succulent.
- We can use more than one type of rice in preparing the Taman meal. It is possible to use Iraqi Taman, Bangladeshi rice, Indian rice, or red Taman, which is the origin of Al-Taman Al-Haili.
- We can also add ground black lomi to the tuna as a kind of distinctive flavor to the dish.
- We can put a variety of vegetables with Taman, such as carrots, pumpkin, and eggplant, as desired.
The current wish method