The most beautiful thing said in the fall
- Autumn is described by some as the master of the seasons, as it is part of the awakening of spring, part of the heat of summer, and part of the warm cold of winter.
- Autumn has many features, its cool breezes coat the streets in golden color, although it is the color of the leaves of its trees withering, but this is an indication of a new resurrection, for after every death there is inevitably life, this is how God created his nature.
- Autumn is a season of migration, but after every fall there is spring to come.
- In the autumn the peacock sheds its feathers, as the trees shed their leaves.
- Autumn is similar to old age in man, because in it leaves fall and flowers wither, as time does in man’s old age.
- The death that pervades the universe in autumn is very similar to the cracking of the edges of a wound before it heals, the buds wilting before the fruit ripens, and the changing of the face of the clouds before an exciting rainy day.
- Autumn is a symbol of saving, frugality and reserve.
- The autumn season is moderate, it combines intense heat and severe cold.
- It was said that the autumn season is the spring of the soul, just as the spring is the spring of the eye.
Talk about autumn and sadness
- Autumn is said to be the worst season of the year, as it is the season of old age and farewell.
- The fall season is cold and crusty, and it sends sadness and melancholy in the soul.
- Autumn is the only season capable of charging yourself and your soul with all kinds of feelings and sensations at the same time, during which you feel both joy and sadness, and despair and hope for the coming spring together.
- Autumn is like a state of death and birth. This is how the ancients used to see it. If the world calms down and its breath is described, this means the approaching of a new creation on earth.
The most beautiful thing that was said about the description of the autumn season
- Autumn is said to be the healthiest season of the year in time, and the easiest in time, and it is one of the two equinoxes, the middle ones between the two solstices.
- Autumn is the season that brings the poisons gone, the clouds come back, the daughters of the vines are squeezed, and the colors of the drink and the food multiply; And where the purity of the rivers is intertwined, it resembles midwives with magic.
- In the autumn the earth showed its fruits, and declared its adornment; And the sky unleashed its waves of waves, and announced the spilling of its water; The resources became the stuff of files; The purity of its chagrin, and the politeness of its turbidity.
- The days of the autumn season are golden, and among its fruits are what its mothers are still pregnant, and its leaves are bright and others wither, and it is likened to lamps and its branches are like chains.
- In the autumn the air cools, the times change, the fruits shrivel, the face of the earth changes, the leaves of the trees turn yellow, the beasts shrivel, the vermin die, the insects thrive, the birds seek warm places, and the world becomes as if it were a managed man.
Poems about autumn
- The poet Badr Shaker Al-Sayyab says in his poem on Autumn Nights:
In the sad autumn nights
When nostalgia overwhelms me
like heavy fog
in the corners of the road
In the corners of the long road
When I am alone and this deep stillness
With your pale smiles
All the lights of that distant road
Where was the meeting?
In the silence of the evening
Will the passion return again?
Promise me if he comes back.. what torment
Promise me and the remnants of the wind passed
With leaves confused and depressed
Then you fall towards the sad lamp
We’re done..don’t you remember?
We’re done.. the morning has come
Light pours over the relaxation of the lips
The dissolution of the long embrace
Where is the pain of leaving?
Where do I not forget you?
In the autumn nights
When I listen and nothing but the rustle
As poor as a prisoner’s love
Afraid to awaken the sleepers
So go away in the dark
Watching the remote anime
Obscured by the remnants of a cloud
It was replaced by memories
Singing far far away
On harvest nights
The faces of hungry women
Then the iron resonates
Take away the wretched slumber!
In the autumn nights
When I listen and died to the rustle
and air –
The evenings play the dimensional
In depression, causes tears
In my imagination, nostalgia overwhelms me
where were we?! Do you remember
where were we ?! Do you remember the evening?!
In the long autumn nights
Oh if you knew
How can sorrow and boredom overwhelm me?!
In my ribs the darkness of the prisoner’s graves
In my ribs becomes the response
In the dirt that was my mother: Tomorrow
He will come, don’t worry about wailing
The world of death where the terrible stillness!
I will go as I came Alas
I will go and still under the sky
Despots are draining blood
I will pass and remain the eyes of tyrants
Who set every house on fire?
The bayonets are shining
In the deserts and from the eyes of the hungry
I will go and remain in agony!
You will live after me, and have fun
In love again
I will forget and forget but an echo
On the lips of the victims – or else they will die.
- The poet Yasser al-Atrash says in his poem After the Autumn with Two Clouds:
No one celebrated the stranger’s birthday
Half of me to the sun
And the sun is setting..
My mother was crucified on the flesh of weeping
She says: Don’t be sad.
the rain will do you justice
No one celebrated the fruit of the poor..
From above towards the pier of your name
Back on birthday
And a woman who will forget..
The one who makes you cry
don’t blame me
I hid from every confession
for your summer absence
their voice is tunnel
But I stole you from the fall…
O you who were born between water and fire
Half of your heart is a refuge
And the half is the window of the princess
I locked it
on the ashes of life
To get back into the crowd…
Is it time for you to come to my voice?
Let’s start a snoring
After autumn with two clouds
We cry whatever we want
And we cry…
Is it time to close your eyes?
cactus of truth
who passes you
of the violet cities
O you who are haunted by rain
The pigeon will eat you.
Because you won’t be a fighter
And because they will hang on the light of your hands
gallows of peace
on your forgotten birthday
Your voice..only stirs my blood
And the night picks up – as it usually does – the wrong
and the heart
Shubbak dear village
Dust wrapped the neighing of her lust
The most beautiful thing said in the fall