Banana Masoub method One of the most famous types of oriental sweets that are frequently prepared throughout the Arab world, especially in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, due to its connection to the heritage of Saudi cuisine since ancient times. To prepare desserts at home easily.
Masoub method with banana and cream
If you want to prepare an easy and fast dessert at home and at the same time be nutritious for your children, here are the fastest and most delicious banana masoub, and its ingredients are:
Masoub dough ingredients
You need the following ingredients to prepare the dough:
- A cup of brown flour.
- Half a teaspoon of sugar.
- Two cups of warm milk.
- A teaspoon of instant yeast.
- Half a teaspoon of liquid vanilla or powdered vanilla.
To prepare the masoub, you will need the following:
- 4 bananas.
- A cup of honey.
- A cup of sweet cheese.
- 50 grams of unsalted butter.
- A cup of cream.
Follow the following steps to prepare the masoub with banana and cream:
- Bring a deep bowl, then start adding the amount of brown flour after sifting it well to make sure there are no lumps.
- Add the amount of vanilla to the flour mixture while stirring.
- Bring another bowl, then put the amount of lukewarm milk, sugar and instant yeast with constant stirring, then gradually pour the amount of brown flour until you have a semi-liquid paste.
- Leave the dough to double in size.
- Bring a non-stick frying pan, then add a tablespoon of vegetable oil and leave it to heat up, then add an amount of the dough and leave until its color turns golden, then turn over to the other side until you finish the amount of dough.
- Cut the bananas into long slices, then cut the dough after it is soft and mix them well.
- Add bananas and pies to the electric mixer until they are mixed together, then add the amount of cream, honey and butter and mix them well together.
- Pour the masoub mixture into a serving dish and garnish with cream and honey, and then it is ready to serve.
Watch also: Ghafis method with dates and yogurt, and steps for preparing royal cream
The way Al-Masoub Al-Hijazi works
The method of preparing Al-Masoub Al-Hijaz does not differ from other traditional methods of Al-Masoub except in some ingredients, and the following are the ingredients required to prepare the recipe at home with simple ingredients that will not cost you much to prepare a distinctive and delicious dish that will decorate your trip in front of your guests:
- Half a teaspoon of salt.
- One tablespoon of lemon juice.
- A quarter cup of vegetable oil.
- A cup of white honey.
- Half a cup of lukewarm water.
- A tablespoon of ground cardamom.
- A cup of cream.
- 5 bananas.
- A quarter cup of powdered milk.
Here is the easiest way to prepare the masoub, according to the original Hijazi method:
- Bring a deep bowl, then start adding the amount of (water – oil – white flour – baking powder) and stir them well until the ingredients are mixed and homogeneous.
- Let the dough rest in a warm place for at least half an hour.
- Bring a tray designed for the oven of a suitable size, then grease it with a little oil, then spread the dough with it and put it in a hot oven until it is done.
- Cut the dough into small cubes after taking it out of the oven, then add an amount of (milk – cardamom – honey – cream – banana) and mix them well and leave them on a low heat for a quarter of an hour, so that the masoub is ready.
The way the royal Masoub works
Al Masoub Al Malaki is one of the most delicious sweets that can be prepared at home easily, a dark blue rich in nutrients with a high value for the body, and the following are the ingredients required to prepare the royal Masoub:
- Half a cup of white honey.
- 6 bananas.
- A tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- 500 grams of whipping cream.
- 6 pieces of toast.
- A cup of mixed nuts to garnish.
Follow these steps to prepare the royal masoub in just 25 minutes:
- Bring an electric mixer, then start mixing the amount of cream until it hardens, then put it in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Mash the banana in a plate, then add the ground bread to it while stirring.
- Add the amount of each to the previous mixture (honey – cream – butter), with constant stirring until the ingredients are homogeneous and mixed.
- Pour the masoub on the serving dishes and garnish with nuts.
Watch also: Southern Arika way with dates and without dates
The method of work of the Yemeni blindfold
Al-Masoub sweet is not only prepared in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, but it has also been introduced into Yemeni cuisine and has become one of the indispensable sweets at events and banquets.
- 4 cups of dates.
- A cup of powdered sugar.
- 5 cups of brown flour.
- A quarter of a cup of ground coral (a type of plant that is most widespread in Yemen, especially among the people of Hadramout).
- A quarter cup of olive oil or sesame oil.
Follow the following steps to prepare Al-Masoub on the original Yemeni method:
- Boil the dates in a deep pot over low heat for at least half an hour, so that they become tender and easy to remove the pits.
- Leave the dates aside until they cool down, then add the amount of hay to it with constant stirring until you have a homogeneous dough.
- Then put the previous ingredients in a deep bowl, then put it in a larger bowl of water and put it on a low heat for half an hour, making sure to stir it from time to time.
- Pour the mixture into a serving dish, then make a hole in the middle, then put olive oil in it, and decorate the face with honey or sugar.
How to make masoub pie
Masoub pie with fast food, known for its delicious and distinctive taste, and the following are the ingredients required to prepare it:
- A cup of brown flour.
- Half a teaspoon of instant yeast.
- A quarter cup of brown flour.
- A cup of warm water.
- Half a teaspoon of liquid vanilla.
- A cup of creamy cream.
- A quarter cup of butter.
- A cup of cream cheese.
- 4 bananas.
- Sugar to taste.
Follow these steps to prepare the masoub pie:
- Bring a deep bowl, then start adding the amount of water, milk, sugar and yeast, stirring them well and leaving them in a warm place for at least 15 minutes.
- Add the amount of flour, milk and vanilla, then add the yeast to the flour mixture, stirring for at least 15 minutes.
- Leave the dough in a warm place to let it rise for an hour.
- Bring a non-stick frying pan, then add a little oil to it, distribute it well and leave until it gets hot, then add the dough and leave it until it is done.
- Bring the electric whisk, then add the amount of bananas, pies, cheese, butter, honey and cream and mix them well on the highest speed until the ingredients are mixed and homogeneous.
Watch also: Najdi Makhmar method with easy steps
Thus, we have reached the end of our article after we learned through it the method of masoub with bananas on the Saudi and Yemeni way, in addition to mentioning the method of making the masoub pie with simple ingredients to get the most delicious and delicious dessert that contains very useful nutrients.