Pizza is one of the snacks loved by adults and children, dating back 120 years, when it appeared in the Italian city of Naples in 1889, as some historians believe that the origin of Italian pizza dates back to Egypt, when Egyptian immigrants in Italy made pizza from Egyptian bread and it was It is good, but the reason for calling it by this name is not clear, but there are several accounts revolving around the reason for the name, the most important of which is: A scientist married a woman called “Pizza”, and he loved her very much, and one day he wanted to surprise her, so he made a meal of food And he collected all the types that she liked, which are: peppers, tomatoes, olives, and cheese, and put them in one dish, and when his wife showed her admiration for the meal, he called it pizza.
With the passage of time, pizza has become one of the popular meals in the eastern and western world, and there are many types of them, we will talk about how some of them work in this article.
Making pizza dough
All types of pizza have one way to make the dough, and sometimes they differ in simple ingredients, which are:
- Three cups of flour.
- A piece of beer yeast.
- Half a teaspoon of sugar.
- A third of a cup of warm water.
- Half a teaspoon of salt.
- Two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Half a cup of warm milk.
How to prepare:
- Put the sugar with the water and yeast, and leave to rise for 5 minutes.
- Add olive oil to the flour, then salt, and the previous yeast mixture, and knead well until we have a cohesive dough.
- Wipe a bowl with a little oil, to put the resulting dough in it, then cover and leave until it ferments and swells.
Making pizza with chicken
Pizza Sauce Ingredients:
- Two large cloves of garlic.
- Sprinkle of pepper and salt.
- A teaspoon of tomato sauce.
- A tablespoon of olive oil.
- Three pieces of peeled and squeezed tomatoes.
- Boneless chicken breasts, cut into small cubes.
- Two tablespoons of melted butter.
- Half a cup of cheddar cheese.
- Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- ½ cup small green and black olives, chopped, coreless.
How to prepare:
- Prepare the sauce: chop the garlic, add olive oil, put it in a pot on the fire with stirring, then add the juice and tomato sauce, salt, pepper, and leave the mixture for five minutes on the fire.
- Boil chicken breasts.
- Fry the onions with butter in a pan, then put the boiled chicken and hot sauce with stirring, then sprinkle the spices, and leave on the fire for five minutes.
- Divide the previous pizza dough into two parts, cut into balls, and leave until fermented, on a surface sprinkled with a little flour and covered.
- Roll out the dough balls in the form of circles, and put them in a pizza tray swabbed with a little oil, then add the previous sauce.
- Spread the mixture of chicken and sauce on the dough, then place the olives on top, then the cheese.
- Put the tray in the hot oven, at 160 degrees, for 15-20 minutes.
Making pizza with vegetables
- The ingredients of the dough here differ from the previous one with simple differences, by placing two cups of flour instead of three, a quarter cup of warm milk instead of half a cup, and a spoonful of instant yeast instead of brewer’s yeast.
- Pizza sauce ingredients: It differs from the previous sauce ingredients by using one clove of garlic instead of two, and the rest of the ingredients remain the same.
- Filling Ingredients:
- 1 small cup of mushroom, broccoli, or zucchini, cut into small pieces
- A small cup of green pepper, cut into small pieces.
- A small cup of green and black olives.
- Two cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- A large tomato, cut into small pieces.
How to prepare:
- Prepare the dough in the same way as before, then put it in the tray with the sauce.
- Place cheese on top, then a layer of vegetables, then another layer of cheese.
- The tray is placed in the hot oven for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees, and after its maturity, it is removed and cut.
Method and ingredients for making pizza