Each name differs from the other in terms of origin and meaning and in terms of the personal characteristics that characterize the bearer of the name, and for this reason choosing the appropriate name is not an easy task for parents, as they must choose a name that does not conflict with Islamic law, and does not cause the bearer to be bullied or embarrassed. , and below we will mention to you details about the meaning of the name Habiba, which is widespread among girls, in addition to the ruling on naming it in Islam and its pet names, all through this article, so follow us.
The meaning of the name Habiba
Habiba is a feminine given name of Arabic origin, referring to the loving, affectionate girl.
Read also: Unique girls’ names and their meanings in alphabetical order
The meaning of the name Habiba in Islam and the ruling on naming it
Before choosing a name, it is necessary to investigate its meaning in Islam and whether it is permissible to name it or not, in order not to choose a name by which it is forbidden, or it carries a meaning contrary to Islam, or calls for associating partners with God, or otherwise.
- The name Habiba in Islam is the prize for naming girls with it.
- There are also a number of female companions who bore the name Habiba, including Habiba bint Abi Umamah Asaad bin Zurara, and also the woman of Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq, whose name was Habiba.
The meaning of the name Habiba in psychology and the most important personal characteristics of its bearer
As we mentioned the meaning of the name Habiba in Islam, we will mention to you the meaning of the name Habiba in psychology, and its meaning is the beloved woman who is adored by those around her because of her good qualities, among the most prominent of her characteristics are the following:
- The girl called by this name is distinguished by her kindness and compassion.
- You can communicate with others easily.
- She loves to see and know everything.
- She has a lot of positive energy and is always trying to please herself.
- She loves to reach her goals quickly, and she also loves to achieve fame in her field.
- Very ambitious, always optimistic.
- While one of her most prominent bad qualities is that she is a nervous, volatile personality, and does not like to take the opinion of others.
The meaning of the name Habiba in a dream
- Seeing the name of Habiba in a dream varies from person to person, as the name in the dream of a married man symbolizes the pregnancy of his wife and that he is thinking about this name.
- The vision in a single young man’s dream also symbolizes the acquaintance of a tender and romantic girl.
Love the name Habiba
A lot of people are looking for suitable nicknames with the name Habiba, and many agreed that the nicknames that fit the name are:
The most important celebrities with the name
- thick darling, She is one of the most prominent singers in Tunisia. She was born in 1903, and she has many successful songs that still attract those who hear them, and among these songs, the song “Rabea Munawwar”, visit me once every year, at your door, O Mahalla her light, O Mahalla Al Fasha She was killed in 1930.
- Ghribi darling, She is one of the champions of Tunisia. She was able to win the world champion title in the 3000m steeplechase in 2011. She achieved a large number of prizes in international competitions. She was born in 1985.
- Habiba Mohammed Saeed She is a famous Egyptian actress who performed several works of art, including Bahloul in Istanbul, The Day of Your Love, Shabab Take Away, and A Very Important Man. She married Mr. Atallah Jaafar, a Qatari.
Through the article, we presented the meaning of the name Habiba, and the most important personal characteristics of the bearer of this name, as we mentioned the meaning of the name in Islam and the ruling on naming it, and the meaning of seeing it in a dream. We hope that you have benefited from it and see you in more articles on the meanings of the names.
See the original thread here