Many of our youth face the problem of dandruff or the head, which causes inconvenience as a result of permanent itching in the head, especially in girls, so there must be tips and solutions that can be followed to help get rid of this problem, which results from several reasons, including:
Causes of dandruff
- Weather and climate fluctuations cause hair to break and dry out, thus causing dandruff.
- Your use of many hair shampoos and creams, which contain a high percentage of chemicals that are harmful to the scalp, skin and hair itself.
- The nature of the food you eat greatly affects your scalp.
- Also, not cleaning and washing hair well leads to dandruff.
- In addition to the fact that the quality of the hair affects, weak, sensitive and greasy hair is considered the most vulnerable to dandruff.
Prevention of dandruff
As for the tips that it is best to follow to avoid dandruff or to reduce its severity, they are as follows:
- Maintain a healthy and balanced diet that contains substances that help strengthen the hair scalp and hair itself, such as vitamins A, B, and C.
- Try to use a medicated hair wash that suits your hair type if it is dry, greasy and so on.
- Change your comb periodically and keep it clean.
hair dandruff treatment
It is also possible to eliminate dandruff using natural materials and recipes that help in this, including the following:
- Using thyme after softening it, because it contains very useful oils for hair, by massaging the scalp with it.
- Use fresh quince powder, as it helps to get rid of dandruff, every 24 hours.
- Eat a lot of radishes, as it helps to grow your falling hair, in addition to the fact that radish juice with castor oil is used as a scalp lotion as well.
- Eat foods that contain good amounts of biotin, such as soybeans.
- Use ginger juice with sesame oil to grease the scalp and help with hair growth.
- Use all kinds of coriander by boiling it in water to be used as a hair rinse.
- Eating more foods that contain vitamin A, such as cucumbers and watercress, because they contain this vitamin.
- Drinking a lot of sage also helps in faster hair growth.
As for hair loss, which is due to many reasons, including genetics, hormonal disorder, poor diet, psychological stress, and in addition to what is caused by a disease such as alopecia, you have to stay away from chemicals, psychological and nervous stress, in addition to maintaining a healthy diet that contains vitamins and commitment Using medicated shampoos and hair creams only.
The best way to get rid of dandruff permanently