Souq4.com – best deals online
To be glorified National day Here as if it were a feast,
In honor of the 90th anniversary, the General Entertainment Authority has launched the identity for this day and unified all celebrations under the slogan “A carn for the summit”.
Celebrating the National Day this year coincides with a day Wednesday 23 September 2020 – 6 Safar 1442 A.H., As for the official holiday, it extends for 4 consecutive days From Wednesday through Saturday, September 26th;
It is a golden opportunity to do various tours and domestic trips between the various cities and governorates of the Kingdom in particular.
Have you ever wondered about the tours and offers available for tourism and recreation during the National Day holiday? The answer is as follows:
Special offers for users in the Kingdom
On the different platforms you are on date with many special offers and discounts, along with proposals and articles to find out the most beautiful tours available
Take advantage of these offers and book your 2021 flights now at attractive prices, or plan to visit a new side of the Kingdom
Enter the following coupons when making any reservation for trips to September 30th:
🎁 Myholidays.com offers a discount of 10 SAR when entering the code: WeGo10
🎁 Ejazah.com offers 20 SAR off when entering the code: TRAVELBACK
** Subject to campaign conditions upon reservation until 30 September 2020.
Domestic flight offers
The following prices are the lowest estimated price for a single economy ticket – round trip until the end of September.
Plan your trip with confidence and ease, and travel between cities in the Kingdom at the lowest prices
Roundtrip flights from Riyadh to Dammam: starting from 280 riyals
Roundtrip flights from Riyadh to Arar: starting from 340 riyals
Roundtrip flights from Jeddah to Abha: starting from 390 riyals
🛫 Return trips from Medina to Riyadh: starting from 420 riyals
International tour offers
The following prices are the lowest estimated price for a single economyclass ticket, on the dates between 22 and 26 September 2020.
Make sure to check out the latest travel advisories and travel restrictions before any booking.
Return trips to the Arab Republic of Egypt: starting from 1200 riyals
🛫 Round trips to Turkey: starting from 1700 riyals
Roundtrip flights to the Emirates: starting from 2000 riyals
🛫 Return trips to Spain: starting from 2,500 riyals
Return trips to Britain: starting from 2,500 riyals
Return trips to Austria: starting from 2,600 riyals
🛫 Roundtrip flights to Jordan: starting from 2,600 riyals
🛫 Roundtrip flights to Bahrain: starting from 2,700 riyals
Saudi chalets and resorts
When it comes to staying overnight inside the kingdom, Makkah may be the most famous destination, as it is the first destination for religious tourism. However, those looking for hotels and resorts in other domestic destinations may need a guide that helps them to explore the most beautiful accommodation addresses and the closest to the tourist, cultural and natural attractions in them and day after day, the hotel sector in Saudi Arabia enriches the accommodation options and the surrounding facilities and on the occasion of the 90th National Day it opens its doors to Saudi families and couples looking for Luxury and privacy, which provide rich facilities and make the domestic tourism experience promising pleasure close to adventures and deep in the local culture and Arab hospitality.
On the pages of Rahal Blog, we gathered for you the most important and famous destinations in the Kingdom and a group of the best chalets and resorts suitable for couples and families. You can view them by clicking on the following addresses:
The best chalets and resorts in Abha in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Dammam and Khobar chalets the best for 2020
📍 Your guide to the best chalets and resorts in Jeddah, Abhur and Thuwal for 2020
Best chalets and resorts in Riyadh for 2020
Taif Resorts and Chalets Best of 2020
Onaizah and Rass chalets and resorts
-Qunfudah Chalets and Resorts: magical sea, recreation and nature
-Kharj chalets is a different recreation experience amidst green farms
Best Resorts and Chalets in Yanbu for 2020
Tabuk chalets and resorts the best for the world of 2020
Instructions and tips for safe travel during the National Day holiday
- Make sure to have the latest instructions regarding travel restrictions, as well as health recommendations for each region in the Kingdom, to achieve this, you can visit the online Mawad App or call 937.
- Seek medical help if you experience any of the symptoms related to Covid 19, such as coughing, shortness of breath, and high fever.
- Make sure to secure your flight to protect your financial rights in the event of any cancellation or change to your flight.
- When planning your itinerary, be careful to avoid gatherings and visit openair attractions to reduce the risk of infection.
- Keep washing hands, disinfecting surfaces, wearing a mask, and adhering to social distancing instructions.
- Make sure to arrive at the airport early before flying, and log in via the website.
- Try as much as possible to avoid being present in restaurants, cafes and complexes, and it is preferable to use hotel delivery services instead.
- Check the conditions that must be adhered to when returning to the Kingdom, read the quarantine instructions if any, and adhere to them for your safety and the safety of those around you.