Symptoms of bleeding in the head and spine
Internal bleeding in the head and spine is associated with a number of signs and symptoms, including the following:
- Weakness and numbness on one side of the body.
- Numbness in the hands and feet.
- Sudden and severe headache.
- Difficulty swallowing and chewing.
- Change in vision and hearing.
- Loss of balance, coordination, and focus of the eyes.
- Difficulty writing, speaking, and understanding speech.
- Increased feeling of drowsiness, lethargy, and stupor.
- feeling confused
- Feeling sick and vomiting.
Symptoms of bleeding in the abdomen and chest
Internal bleeding in the chest and abdomen may be accompanied by several symptoms and signs, including the following:
- Abdominal, pelvic, and lower back pain.
- The appearance of bruises around the belly button and in the flank.
- pain in chest.
- Blood appearing while coughing.
- Breathing difficulty.
- Feeling dizzy and light-headed.
- Enlargement of the liver and spleen.
- shortness of breath.
Symptoms of bleeding in the muscles and bones
There are many symptoms and signs of internal bleeding in the muscles and bones, including the following:
- Feeling pain in the joints.
- Swelling of the tissues surrounding the joint.
- Decreased range of motion.
Symptoms of bleeding in the retroperitoneal cavity
Bleeding in the kidneys and other tissues in the retroperitoneal space may lead to blood in the urine, and a person may experience symptoms of shock before noticing any other symptoms, and this is due to the person losing large amounts of blood in this area.
Other symptoms of internal bleeding
Internal bleeding in other parts of the body may be accompanied by several symptoms and signs, including the following:
- Hematuria: This condition is characterized by the appearance of blood or a pink color in the urine.
- Bloody stool: the stool in this case appears red, black, and tarry.
- Hematoma: This condition is characterized by the accumulation of blood in the tissues of the body.
- Other symptoms: abdominal pain, vomiting blood.
- ^ AB “Internal Bleeding: Causes, Treatments, and More”, www.healthline.com, Retrieved 15-1-2019. Edited.
- ^ a b c c “Symptoms of Internal Bleeding”, www.verywellhealth.com, Retrieved 15-1-2019. Edited.
- ^ a b “Internal Bleeding – Symptoms”, www.healthgrades.com, Retrieved 15-1-2019. Edited.
Symptoms of internal bleeding