Benefits of rose water for the skin
Rose water is a natural ingredient that has great benefits for the skin. Among its most prominent benefits are the following:
- Acne treatment: Rose water reduces the activity of acne-causing bacteria, and cleanses the skin of excess oils on the face.
- Adjust the pH of the skin: Rose water balances the pH of the skin, returning it to a normal level.
- Skin Moisturizing: Rose water moisturizes the skin, rejuvenating and improving its texture.
- Toning the skin: Rose water is an excellent skin toner, because it has pH-balancing properties and removes dirt from the skin.
- Treating puffy eyes: Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties, as it cools the skin by making compresses from rose water and placing it on the eyes.
- Anti-aging: Rose water is characterized by its high content of antioxidants that eliminate free radicals that cause skin aging.
Benefits of starch for the skin
Among the most prominent benefits of starch are the following:
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Dark spots treatment, skin lightening.
- Treat acne spots and get rid of pigmentation.
- Absorbing oils from the skin.
- Reduce swelling and treat vasculitis by applying potato circles that contain a high percentage of starch in addition to the cooling feature.
Starch and rose water mask for the skin
The mask of starch and rose water is a wonderful combination for the freshness of the skin, especially oily skin, as the mixture absorbs oil from the skin, nourishes the skin, and gives it the necessary balance for its health. We can take advantage of the two components together through the following method:
- the components:
- How to prepare:
- Two tablespoons of starch.
- Four tablespoons of rose water.
- Mix the two ingredients together, then put the mixture on the face and neck and leave it for 15-20 minutes, until it dries completely.
- Wash off the mask with cold water, then dry the skin.
- ↑ Meenal Rajapet (February 1, 2019), “10 Benefits Of Rose Water For Skin And 16 Ways To Use It”, www.stylecraze.com, Retrieved 24-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Natasha Chopra (February 19, 2018 18:06 IST), “5 DIY Homemade Rice Flour Face-Packs For A Refreshing And Flawless Skin”, food.ndtv.com, Retrieved 16-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ “13 Useful ways on how to use potato for dark circles under eyes”, vkool.com, Retrieved 16-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ “Besan for Skin: 10 Best Natural Packs for All Skin Types”, food.ndtv.com, Retrieved 29-3-2019. Edited.
Starch with rose water