Planning a fun vacation
Planning the couple to spend a vacation together on the occasion of their wedding anniversary is one of the ideas that may achieve fun on this anniversary, but at the same time, some couples may not like to travel, and others may not have the financial means required to achieve this, it is indicated here that the presence of the spouses together may It does not require more than working to get away from their routine life, even if it is for a small time, and it is okay to try to search for available options that do not require a lot of money.
Exchange gifts with partner
The exchange of gifts between the two partners adds a special touch on the anniversary of the marriage, especially on the first anniversary, and the gifts are not necessarily expensive or exaggerated, but a simple symbolic gift can be satisfied, such as allocating some time to write some words on a paper, such as writing a thought, for example, and that will not cost a lot.
Celebrating with loved ones
It is possible to add a special character to the wedding anniversary, especially if it is the first anniversary, by dedicating a special celebration to it, and inviting relatives and friends to participate, and at the same time this invitation can be used as an opportunity to thank each of them, for providing support and assistance to both.
Various ideas for a wedding anniversary
The following points touch upon some ideas that can be used for the wedding anniversary:
- Dedicate this day to reviving the relationship between the two partners, by staying away from electronic devices and smart phones; So that the couple can spend time together without any distractions.
- Spend extra time talking, have some dessert with your favorite drink, and then take part in preparing lunch.
- Use YouTube to learn a dance together.
- Take advantage of the beautiful weather and dedicate this day to go camping together and live an enjoyable romantic experience.
- ↑ Lauren Thomann (26-10-2018), “10 Ideas for a Memorable Anniversary Celebration”, www.thespruce.com, Retrieved 19-1-2019. Edited.
- ^ AB FRANCESCA DI MEGLIO (9-25-2017), “10 Ways to Celebrate Your First Wedding Anniversary”, www.liveabout.com, Retrieved 19-1-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Anna Chui (20-8-2018), “35 Anniversary Ideas to Bring You Closer Together”, www.lifehack.org, Retrieved 19-1-2019. Edited.
Simple wedding anniversary ideas