Signs of true love
There are signs that indicate true love, including:
- Accepting the self as it is, one of the signs of true love is that a person is himself and not engage in the personality of the other party until he is a copy of him, but he must maintain his own interests and hobbies and this may make him more exciting in the eyes of his partner.
- Self-love, self-love and feeling comfortable with it and knowing it are one of the most important things that push a person to find the right path, and also make him attractive to his partner.
- Accept the other party as it is, when there is true love in the relationship, this prompts the person to accept his partner as he is without trying to change him, which prompts the lover to accept him in the same way.
- Appearing in all circumstances in front of the lover, true love pushes the two lovers to appear in front of each other naturally, even when it is in a state of disorganization and chaos, because of its constant acceptance of each other and in all cases.
- True love comes without introductions. The presence of many questions about love and the lover inside the human head and about their future together indicates the absence of true love, as true love means trying to do anything to share life with the lover without much thought and hesitation.
- Giving love to get it, true love means that a person loves the other person regardless of his words and actions, and always cares for him whether I do something good or not.
- True love is based on friendship, true love must include friendship so that a person is able to share the most beautiful times with his beloved, as the passion between the two lovers may disappear with time, but what really remains is friendship.
- True love lasts, many people are exposed to immature relationships and some may think of them as true love, but in fact it is a temporary state of admiration that ends with the passage of time because true love lasts long, and the two lovers seem to be in a constant state of willingness to do anything to stay together.
- True love means commitment, two lovers may be attracted to people outside the relationship from time to time, but each remains committed to his relationship with his partner and cannot leave him easily.
Caring for the beloved
Curiosity about the affairs of the beloved and caring for him is one of the most indicators that indicate the existence of true love and the possibility of the relationship between the two lovers continuing for a long time, as everyone usually desires the presence of a person interested in him with his thoughts, experiences and motives, so the beloved should approach his beloved by creating a space for conversation Between them and asking questions in order to share daily experiences with him, this would allow him to express himself freely.
Other signs of true love
There are other signs that indicate that the love is real between the two lovers, including:
- Enjoy their time together, share interests, and have fun when they are together.
- The feeling of complacency on both sides because of the other party’s appreciation of the traits he has.
- Provide support and encouragement to each other and create a strong bond in their relationship.
- The ability to communicate with the other party and talk in a constructive manner, especially when various tensions arise.
- ↑ Allison Renner, “10 Things You Need to Know About True Love”, www.lifehack.org, Retrieved 8-6-2018. Edited.
- ↑ LYNETTE ARCENEAUX (24-5-2018), “9 Ways to Ensure Your Relationship Is Built to Last”, www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 8-6-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Leslie Becker-Phelps (10-2-2016), “5 Signs You’ve Found ‘The One'”, www.blogs.webmd.com, Retrieved 8-6-2018. Edited.
Signs of true love