Biscuits are one of the most favorite sweets for many, especially children, as they can be relied on as a complete breakfast with a cup of hot milk. And ammonia biscuits, oat biscuits, and chocolate biscuits, and in this article we will learn an easy and quick way to prepare biscuits.
Quick and easy biscuit
- Two eggs.
- a cup of sugar.
- Half a cup of melted butter.
- Half a cup of melted ghee.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of vanilla.
- Amount of flour as needed.
- Two teaspoons of baking powder.
- Chocolate granules as desired.
- Shredded coconut, as desired.
- Amount of white sugar as desired.
How to prepare
- Put in the bowl of an electric mixer: eggs, sugar, ghee, butter, and vanilla.
- Mix the ingredients well until they are homogeneous, then pour the mixture into a bowl and start adding flour and baking powder gradually, while continuing to mix to obtain a cohesive dough, and divide the dough into three parts.
- Mix the first part with a small amount of chocolate granules, then form it into medium-sized pieces as desired.
- Mix the second part with a small amount of coconut, then shape it as desired.
- We form the last part of the dough and dip it in sugar.
- Half of the biscuits are placed on a baking tray, then we put them in a preheated oven, and we leave them for ten minutes only from the bottom side, and a minute from the top side.
- Half a cup of butter.
- Half a cup of honey.
- an egg.
- A teaspoon of vanilla.
- a cup of flour.
- A teaspoon of baking powder.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of table salt.
- Half a cup of oats.
How to prepare
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, put the butter, honey and mix the ingredients well until we get a foamy mixture.
- Add vanilla, eggs and beat again.
- Sift in a bowl: flour, baking powder, and salt, then add the mixture over the mixture in the mixer bowl, and beat all the ingredients.
- Add the oats, then mix the ingredients well until they are homogeneous, and preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Pour a tablespoon of the mixture onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Repeat the process until you have used up the entire quantity, taking care to leave a space between the biscuit and the other.
- Run a metal fork over each cookie so it doesn’t puff up.
- We put the biscuit tray into the oven, and leave it for ten minutes until it is cooked and changes its color.
Quick and easy biscuit recipe