Porcelain veneers, or what is known as Hollywood smile, are a thin layer made of porcelain, and are placed on the surfaces of the teeth; Its thickness usually ranges from a quarter to half a millimeter, and its purpose is to change the size, shape and color of the teeth.
Porcelain veneers uses
- When the teeth are worn out.
- If part of the tooth is broken.
- When there is internal pigmentation in the teeth.
- In the event of irregular teeth.
- In the case of filling the spaces in the teeth.
- In the event of asymmetry of the teeth.
The treatment period ranges from one to three weeks
Dr. Hind Al-Fayez – Dentist
Porcelain veneers – video