Table of contents
Oriental pie is one of the favorite appetizers for adults and children as well. But there are those who avoid preparing it because they think that it takes a lot of time to prepare it. But in this article we will change this idea completely. In the following, we will learn the best way to prepare it at home without kneading, individual or fermentation. With easy and simple ingredients with high nutritional value, you will be able to quickly prepare it for a light dinner that is easy to prepare.
|Preparation time||15 minutes|
|Cooking time||25 to 30 minutes|
|total time||45 minutes|
|number of people||4 people|
|Calories||A medium pie contains 1500: 1000 calories|
Read more about fava beans at home.
Ingredients for the oriental pie
When preparing oriental pie with these simple ingredients that we will mention below, you will not need many ingredients and many additions that make many people stop thinking about preparing it. So let’s get acquainted with the most important ingredients for preparing the pie without kneading or individual:
- A quarter of a kilo of Algelash.
- A quarter of a kilo of shredded minced meat.
- Red, yellow and green bell peppers.
- Mozzarella cheese.
- sauce paste or foundry tomato juice.
- 3 tablespoons of butter + 3 tablespoons of ghee.
- 2 cups of yogurt.
- 2 garlic cloves cut into small slices.
- salt and pepper as needed.
“Also read about the Egyptian Hilla Kebab”
Steps to make oriental pie filling
Following these steps in the same order to make the filling helps to get the original taste of the pie and the distinctive flavor of the filling:
- In a pan over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of oil and garlic and stir well.
- We add a tablespoon of tomato paste to the mixture, stirring and reduce the heat.
- We add pepper to the mixture and continue to stir for 3: 4 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste to the mixture.
- We add the minced meat to the pepper mixture, stirring, and leave them aside.
“Read more about the Syrian Naam”
How to make oriental pie
To prepare the oriental pie, you will have to forego making the dough and waiting for long periods of time beside it while it is fermenting. Then wait longer while rolling and assembling the rolls, each time until you get the final pie. But you will prepare it with ease and ease. Just follow these steps in the same order. To get the best desired results from using Algelash in the work of the oriental pie.
- In a pan on a very low heat, add 2 tablespoons of butter + 2 tablespoons of ghee, stirring them until completely melted.
- We remove it from the heat, then add the yogurt to the mixture with a small pinch of salt, then stir well until it thickens.
- Leave the mixture aside until we prepare the filling.
- We bring a tray and grease it with a layer of ghee and butter.
- We individual and stacking Algelash layers in a reverse way.
- We put two sheets of paper at the bottom of the tray, with half of the first sheet inside the tray and the other half outside.
- And in return for the second paper in the same way, half of it is inside and the other half is outside, and so on.
- We spread the mixture of ghee and yogurt between the layers.
- We repeat these steps until we reach half the amount of Algelash.
- We add half the amount of filling to the glaze with the addition of an amount of mozzarella cheese.
- We close all the outgoing sheets and insert them into the tray while continuing to grease the mixture.
- We continue to add the sheets of gulash in the same manner as mentioned and also grease the mixture until all the quantity is finished.
- We add the other half of the filling on the face of the Algelash tray.
- We make a mixture by adding a quarter cup of warm milk with 1/2 spoon of ghee and 1/2 spoon of baking powder.
- We paint this mixture on the face of the tray Algelash.
- It is inserted into a preheated oven at 220 degrees on the middle rack of the oven.
Fattening the goulash sheets with a mixture (butter with ghee and yogurt) is the main factor in transforming the goulash taste from its usual taste to the distinctive and original taste of oriental pie. Without the need for kneading and individual.
Read more about potato salad with mayonnaise.
Some types of fillings that can be added to the oriental pie
People have different tastes in choosing and preferring other types of food. The same is the case with pie fillings. Which we will mention below:
- Add the chicken stuffing with colored pepper and olive slices to make the pie.
- Make the filling by adding sausage or pastrami with colored pepper.
- Add a mixture of cheese with thyme and pieces of seeded tomatoes.
Read also about Freekeh Soup
The nutritional value of oriental pie
The oriental pie is one of the most popular baked goods among all age groups. It contains 510 calories, and we will mention below the most important elements inside a 100-gram piece of unleavened bread.
|Total fat.||33 grams|
|Dietary fiber||1 gram|
|for calcium||17 grams|
Read more about potato sticks with cheese.
Frequently asked questions about oriental pie
What is served with oriental pie?
It can be served with french fries or mashed potatoes. As well as ketchup and mayonnaise.
In conclusion, we got acquainted with the method of making the most delicious types of oriental pies. The easiest and fastest steps without the need for kneading, fermentation and waiting for long periods next to it. We also knew the nutritional value of unleavened bread, which makes it one of the recipes that can be made in a simple and quick way for a light dinner that is easy to prepare.