The benefits to the body of olive oil cannot be limited, this divine blessing, which is an effective and miraculous medicine and treatment for every disease that affects humans, thanks to its amazing natural composition, which is one of the best natural elements rich in vitamins, salts, acids, and mineral elements, which makes Its properties are the strongest antioxidants, knowing that it helps to cure in record time from many serious diseases, and is a preventive factor for a number of others, and it treats various aesthetic problems, through its use in several ways, and among these problems are diabetics, who suffer from an unlimited class of persons and poses a threat to their lives and impedes their functioning.
Benefits of olive oil for diabetes
The benefits of olive oil for the treatment of diabetes are:
- Virgin natural olive oil is considered one of the most powerful natural elements that helps to a large extent reduce the rate of sugar in the blood, which makes it very useful for regulating and controlling sugar levels and therefore it is considered a suitable food for diabetics of all kinds, as diabetes results from a deficiency in the secretion of insulin from the pancreas, This causes an increase in blood sugar levels.
- It greatly increases and stimulates the production of insulin, which is one of the main hormones that are directly responsible for converting sugar in the body into energy, and increasing its production helps to control and regulate sugar levels, and thus prevents its rise in diabetic patients, where this rise constitutes a danger directly on their lives.
- It helps greatly to reduce harmful cholesterol levels in the blood, while stimulating an increase in good or useful cholesterol, which stimulates the access of oxygen to it, and thus protects against diseases that accompany its rise, especially heart disease, blood vessels, and heart attacks. , and strokes.
olive oil benefits
Among the health benefits of olive oil, the following:
- It is considered one of the most powerful antioxidants, which makes it an effective resistance to free radicals and cracks, which are among the main causes of various cancerous cells and tumors.
- It is considered very useful for the health and freshness of the skin, as it activates the cycle, which stimulates the growth of cells in the skin, thus maintaining its vitality, health and youth, and gives the skin freshness and a natural bright appearance, and protects against sunburn, treats these burns, and helps moisturize the skin.
- It strengthens mental and brain functions, especially focus, understanding, comprehension, attention, ability to analyze and others.
- It helps to lose weight and prevent obesity, by increasing the feeling of satiety and not having to eat foods and meals.
- ↑ Christian Nordqvist (11-12-2017), “What are the health benefits of olive oil?”, medicalnewstoday, Retrieved 26-8-2018. Edited.
- ↑ “Diabetes”, oliveoilsource, Retrieved 26-8-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Joe Leech (4-6-2017), “11 Proven Benefits of Olive Oil”, healthline, Retrieved 26-8-2018. Edited.
olive oil and diabetes