An oasis in the middle of the desert, it is surrounded by golden sand dunes, green meadows and majestic mountains, and is distinguished by its Africanstyle design and the luxury that resides in every corner. It is the Nova Resort by Radisson Collection, located an hour’s drive from King Khalid International Airport and 45 minutes from the center of Riyadh, which is without any exaggeration the address of luxury, adventure and entertainment, and the most suitable haven for relaxation and getting rid of life’s burdens and routine at the same time. It is a world rich in culture, activities and highend services, whether you are going for a tourist vacation or for business, make sure to choose it whenever you are looking for a unique accommodation in the Saudi capital, Riyadh.
As soon as you set foot on the grounds of this resort, you immediately feel as if you have entered an African jungle, and you feel that you need to go on a safari! And this is exactly what you can do easily here, so don’t miss the opportunity to enjoy the resort’s amazing wildlife park where tigers, Asian elephants, griffin zebras, Arabian oryx and giraffes roam …
But this, of course, is not all. When we talk about the wonderful recreational facilities at the Nova resort, we cannot miss the equestrian club that features a show jumping ground, a specialized race track and a polo field, nor the 18hole golf club, which is one of the most important courses in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Other recreational facilities at the resort include a health club offering a range of specialized body and facial treatments, as well as two outdoor pools, including a separate children’s pool.
What about the rooms … but rather the luxurious villas in the Nova resort ?!
Indeed, it may be difficult to find suitable descriptions that emulate the beauty and luxury of these villas, so you are encouraged to choose one of the 57 private villas designed to suit both business and leisure guests. Each villa includes a private heated swimming pool, hot tub, and private garden, all of which you’ll find the familiarity of your home or business office far from the city. Enjoy free WiFi plus inroom Nespresso coffee machine and tea making facilities.
- Bungalow Suite, measuring 33 m², features a swimming pool, private garden and many upscale amenities
- The villa with a terrace, a private swimming pool and a garden, with an area of 56 m², can accommodate three guests, so an extra bed can be provided upon request in addition to the double bed.
- A family twobedroom villa with a terrace, with an area of 65 m², which is equipped with a veranda, and an entry hall that can be used as a living room, in addition to two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a private garden and a swimming pool.
- A family villa with three bedrooms and a terrace, with an area of 166 m², which is ideal for families as it has three bedrooms, a veranda, in addition to a living area, a private garden, and a swimming pool. It also includes a double room between two rooms with two single beds, as well as an extra single bed, providing an abundance of space for your family to enjoy spacious comfort.
- The luxurious onebedroom villa with private pool is 120 m². These luxurious villas are spacious and secluded, with a veranda that can be generously and spacious, leading to a private garden adjacent to a private pool. Inside, the villa boasts luxurious amenities that include a dining and sitting area, a kitchen and a visitor’s bathroom.
- The TwoBedroom Collection Villa, measuring 138 m², offers a wonderful view of the swimming pool, and includes a living room, a visitor’s bathroom, a changing room, in addition to a private garden, a private pool, and a hot tub.
- A royal twobedroom villa with a private swimming pool of 230 m² represents one of the most exclusive accommodations. It is quiet, and offers beautiful pool and garden views. Enjoy a comfortable sitting and dining area right next to the kitchen, two bedrooms with dressing room, as well as a pool designed and decorated with stunning landscapes inhabited by local fish.
Nova Resort Restaurants
Enjoy the most delicious foods and fresh juices in the restaurants and cafes of the Nova Resort, and enjoy the most wonderful experiences in a distinct atmosphere, and make sure that you get what you ask for in a manner that takes into account the originality and culinary traditions.
- Tswalu Restaurant: serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and a variety of international buffet dishes to suit all tastes, including a special buffet for younger guests.
- The Butcher’s Den Restaurant: This barbecue kitchen offers a theatrical culinary experience in an elegant and smart setting. Feast on specially prepared, subtly prepared dishes on the side table. The Butcher’s Den welcoming hotel restaurant includes seating on an openair terrace with magical lake views.
- Fresco Restaurant: If you like Italian food and delicious flavors starting with risotto and pizza cooked in a woodfired oven, this is your place!
- African Tea Room: Relax in this café with a selection of specialty coffees and teas, fine smoothies and fresh starters.
- Hookah Lounge: The Africanstyle hookah lounge offers the finest premium shisha flavors of mint, pomegranate and fresh lemon.
Top activities to try in Riyadh
Don’t miss the opportunity to explore the Saudi capital, where skyscrapers shade ancient and historical sites, upscale malls and cultural attractions.
Walk around the Murabba neighborhood, where the Murabba Palace is located, and the King Abdullah Park, which includes pedestrian paths and picturesque water fountains, and take a stroll in the Deira Market between the spice and jewelry platforms, and do not forget to take your children to Hukair Land Amusement Park or the Zoo in Riyadh, and be sure to visit Masmak Palace, This mudbrick fort, which is one of the most prominent historical monuments in Riyadh.