As the summer travel season approaches, many people are looking for affordable destinations to explore in Europe. Kayak has released a report detailing the six cheapest destinations in Europe, with many located in Eastern Europe, which is usually considered the cheapest area to travel. However, two of the destinations are located in the heart of popular Spain. Galicia, located in the northwest of Spain along the Atlantic coast, has all the charm of more popular destinations such as Andalusia and Costa Brava, but on a more attractive budget. Known for its wild beaches, lighthouses, and verdant green landscapes, Galicia is a vast region with a population of over 2.5 million.
- New Tool Reveals the Best Time for Travelers to Book Cheap Flights.
- The 7 Top Travel Destinations in the World Have Been Recently Revealed
- A Recent Study Reveals The Top Airlines Currently Operating In The United States.
- A New Report Reveals The Top 6 European Cities Preferred By American Travelers.
- 2 Popular Destinations Receive New Travel Advisories from The U.S. State Department
- Top 5 European Cities with the Most Affordable Hotels for This Summer
- A Guide to Paradise: Uncovering Bali’s Top Beach Destinations
- Priceline’s Top 5 Budget-Friendly Travel Destinations You Can Jet Off To Today
Tags: Affordable, Cheap, Destinations, Europe, new report, Report, Reveals,