Mobiles that support CDMa Or Samsung mobiles running CDMA system in Saudi Arabia Yemen Mobile in Yemen? Many users are looking for the most important phones and devices that support this important operating system, which is available on many modern and old mobile devices, through a useful website. Today we will learn about the most important phones that support this system, with an explanation of prices if possible.
What is CDMA
Before addressing phones that support CDMA, we must first clarify what this system is and what is the difference between GSM and CDMA? It is known as Code division multiple access according to Wikipedia, in other words it is a multiple access technology used in cellular communications.
It is easy for phones and mobile devices to send data and information at the same time through a single communication channel, and CDMA technology has many advantages, including:
- High purity of sound.
- Great speed in data transfer.
- High protection and security, to prevent eavesdropping or eavesdropping on calls.
- One of its drawbacks is that it operates on a lower frequency band than GSM, as the latter operates on a global scale, so you can roam freely.
- It is worth noting that all devices that come with the symbol CDMA work on Yemen Mobile chips.
Read more: Phones that will be discontinued by WhatsApp 2022
Mobiles that support CDMa
After we know what this technology is and its advantages, come with us to learn about a number of CDMA Supported Devices running on Android and iOS operating systems, We would like to say that the devices that we will mention are not found in the Saudi market, but are currently available in the American market only, and there are Vivo devices available in Saudi Arabia, including the Vivo Y20 at the present time., As the Saudi telecom companies do not support cdmaAnd here are the highlights:
iPhone 11 iPhone 11
Starting with this smartphone owned by Apple, iPhone 11 and its three versions, this type of phone supports this technology, and the phone carries a lot of specifications, including:
- Apple A13 Bionic processor.
- 6.1 inch HD screen.
- 4 GB RAM.
- Internal storage 128 – 64 – 256 GB.
- It runs iOS13, and you can update it to iOS 15.5.
- 3110 mAh battery.
- Supports fast charging technology.
- Two 12-megapixel rear cameras, with a 12-megapixel selfie camera.
- Pricing starts from $600 for the mini version to more than $1,000 for the Pro Max version.
Read more: Phones that will get Android 12 (Android 12) .. its features and how to download the system
iPhone 12 iPhone 12
The iPhone 12 (Apple iPhone 12 GSM/CDMA), which is one of the Apple phones, and it is one of the devices that support this technology and its advantages:
- The new phone supports GSM, CDMA and other technologies.
- Apple A14 Bionic Hexa-core processor.
- It runs iOS 14.
- 6.1 inch screen.
- Back camera 12 – 12 megapixels.
- 12 MP front camera.
- 2815 mAh battery.
- Internal storage 64 – 128 – 256 GB.
- 4 GB RAM.
- It is among the phones that support CDMA technology.
- Its price starts from 780 USD for the 128 GB version.
Read more: When will Harmony come out and which phones will support it
iPhone 13 iPhone 13
Among the latest Apple phones, the iPhone 13, and it is considered among the latest devices of the American company Apple, it was launched in the year 2021, including the iPhone 13 Pro, the iPhone Pro Max, the iPhone 13 Pro Max, and it is currently working on the launch of the version and the latest version, which is the iPhone 14, which It has many features and improvements, including:
- Full support for GSM/EDGE technology.
- It is powered by an Apple A15 Bionic Hexa-core processor.
- Screen 6.7 which is for the iPhone Pro Max screen.
- Internal storage 1000/512/256/128 GB.
- 8 GB RAM.
- It is running iOS 15, and you can update the system to iOS 16.
- The battery has a capacity of 4,373 mAh.
- The phone supports two SIM cards, a Nano Sim, and an eSim, an electronic sim.
- The starting price starts from 1099 USD for the 128 GB version, and the price is 1400 USD for the 256 GB version of the phone.
Read more: The cheapest 5G phones for 2021
Samsung mobiles running CDMA
In the previous paragraph, we got acquainted with phones that support CDMa, which are the recent iPhone 11-12-13 devices. As for the South Korean Samsung phones running the Android system, we can mention among them:
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is a smart phone that supports GSM and CDMA technology and other technologies that make the phone a great competitor to other competitors. It is a foldable and foldable mobile device, and it bears a large number of specifications:
- It is powered by Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 5G octa-core operating system.
- 3300 mAh battery.
- Works with Android operating system Android 11.
- 6.7 inch screen.
- 256 GB storage.
- RAM 8 GB RAM.
- 12 / 12 megapixel rear camera, with a 10 megapixel selfie front camera.
- The price of the phone starts at 890 USD for the 64 GB storage option, and rises to more than 1500 USD for the 256 GB option.
Read more: Solving the problem of children’s addiction to smartphones and electronic games
Samsung Galaxy M30s
Samsung Galaxy M30s among CDMA mobile phones With its support for GSM technology as well, the device carries many specifications:
- Exynos 9611 octa-core processor.
- It runs Android 9 operating system.
- 6000 mAh battery.
- 16 MP front camera.
- Triple rear camera 48 – 8 – 5 megapixel.
- 6.4 inch screen with FHD resolution.
- The price of the phone is approximately 225 USD.
It is worth noting that there are many old Samsung phones that support this technology, including the Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA phone and many others.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
We are still with phones that support CDMa, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is a loaded device that carries a lot of specifications and improvements, and it is also supportive of the technology we are talking about, and its specifications are:
- The phone is powered by an Exynos 9825 octa-core processor.
- 256 GB storage.
- RAM 8 GB.
- 6.3 inch screen.
- 3500 mAh battery.
- Android 9 operating system.
- 10 megapixel front camera.
- 12 / 12 / 16 megapixel rear camera.
- The price of the phone is approximately $ 700, and you can get it through the Amazon e-commerce site.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus 5G
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G is one of the wonderful portable devices that support CDMA technology, and it is a device that has many specifications:
- It runs Android 9.0 operating system.
- Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 processor.
- Triple rear camera 12 – 12 – 16 MP.
- 10 megapixel front camera.
- 4300 mAh non-removable battery.
- Supports fast charging technology.
- 6.8 inch screen, protected by a protective layer of Gorilla Glass 6.
- The price of the phone in the market is approximately 1502 Saudi riyals, which is approximately 400 US dollars.
Link to buy the phone on Amazon click here.
Samsung Galaxy S5
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is a phone that supports CDMA technology, and it is considered one of the old phones that supports this technology and other technologies. It has many specifications, including:
- 5.1 inch screen.
- 2800 mAh battery.
- Android Kitkat.
- Quad core processor.
- 16 MP rear camera.
- 2 megapixel front camera.
- 2 GB RAM.
- Internal storage memory 16 – 32 GB.
Available on Amazon, click here.
There are also a number of devices that support this technology, which are phones of other companies such as Redmi, Xiaomi and others, and here are the most important ones:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G phone
Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G is a great phone that supports a lot of technologies:
- Full support for CDMA and other technologies, in addition to the Xiaomi Note 11 Pro max.
- 5G technology supports 5G + 4G LTE networks.
- Full support for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- It runs on Android 11 Android.
- Three rear camera 108 – 8 – 2 megapixels.
- 16 megapixel selfie front camera.
- Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon processor.
- 5000 mAh non-removable battery.
- The price of the phone on Amazon is $300.
Google Pixel 5 phone
The Google Pixel 5 is one of the smartphones that supports the technology referred to in today’s article, and the Google Pixel 5 is one of the leading and distinguished phones that have many modern versions, and the phone has many specifications:
- 6.0 inch screen.
- It runs Android 11 operating system.
- 4,080 mAh battery, with 18W fast charging technology support.
- Qualcomm SM7250 Snapdragon processor.
- RAM 8 GB of RAM.
- 128 internal storage memory.
- Front camera selfie 8 megapixel.
- Dual rear camera 12.2 / 16 MP.
You can get it through the official online store in Amazon click here, and it is available at a price of 164 Saudi riyals, which is approximately 615 US dollars.
Download CDMA system – phones that support CDMa
It is worth noting that there are many people looking for how to download the CDMA system, or download Yemen Mobile, through a number of sites and platforms that provide you with a download link so that you can install the system on your phone to enjoy the advantages. You can also use conversion programs, which are Among them is the GSM to CDMA converter program for Android, which is widely available on the Internet.
How do I know if the phone supports CDMA
After we got to know the devices that support this technology, it is important to know how it is possible to know if the phone supports CDMA or not? The method is easy and all you have to do is the following:
- The country in which you reside, this technology does not work in all countries of the world, including Saudi Arabia, as the Saudi Telecom Company does not support it, and it currently supports some of the Vivo phones such as the Vivo Y20.
- You can find out if your country supports the frequencies of this technology, you can visit the link of this site click here.
- Select the manufacturer under the Brand section.
- Select Country.
- Clicking on Sarech search to start searching for availability or not.
- You can find out if the phone supports the technology by using the unique device identifier, or better known as MEID, which is something that you can access through the settings within the phone itself.
- You can check iPhone phones through the Apple MEID check service, which checks for you whether the device supports the technology or not.
- It is the same way through which you can find out if the phone supports CDMA or GSM on Samsung, Vivo, Xiaomi and other mobile devices.
- You can access the device’s serial number in old phones by using the code *#06# and by clicking on “Call” to get the number, and then check the device to make sure that it is supported or not.
In today’s article, we learned about Mobiles that support CDMa They are iPhone, Samsung, Vivo, and other smart mobile devices that support this technology. It is worth noting that the devices available in the Saudi market, only Vivo devices that support them at the moment, and the rest of the devices are available in the American market.