Yogurt is one of the most important and most widely eaten milk derivatives among people. Because of its delicious taste, and its many benefits, there is hardly a meal without milk as a main dish in every meal, whether it is breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Yogurt is made at home in a very easy way, and it does not require much effort, and every woman can apply it, and it is worth mentioning that the milk industry is made with different types of milk, there are cow’s milk, sheep’s milk, sheep’s milk, and buffalo milk.
Nutritional value of coffee
Milk contains many important nutrients, including: proteins, fats, fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals, examples of which are calcium, vitamin K, vitamin E, vitamin D, vitamin A, lactose sugar called milk sugar, carbohydrates, and casein. Albumin, globulin, phosphorous, sodium, aluminum, sulfur, potassium, iodine, zinc, manganese, copper, vitamin B2, vitamin B12, riboflavin, vitamin B5, calories.
Milk offers many benefits to the body, the most important of which are the following:
- It facilitates digestion and prevents the feeling of satiety.
- It gives deep hydration to the body, and quenches the feeling of thirst.
- It gives a feeling of satiety.
- Strengthens the bones, and helps their repair and growth.
- Maintains dental health.
- It gives the skin freshness, vitality, and a healthy appearance.
- Strengthens hair, prevents hair loss, and gives it luster.
- It strengthens nails and prevents them from breaking.
- It provides the body with energy and vitality.
- Strengthens the immune system, and prevents disease.
- Strengthens the muscular system.
- It enhances the secretion of hormones in the body.
- It benefits the health of the pregnant mother and fetus.
Milk curing method
Milk is enriched in different ways and ingredients, some use fresh milk, some use dried milk, and it is preferable to use fresh milk because it is more useful and tastier, and we will rely in this method on the use of fresh milk.
- One liter of fresh full fat milk (sheep’s milk or cow’s milk).
- Three tablespoons of yogurt frothed earlier.
How to prepare
- Put the milk in a saucepan on the fire, and leave it on medium heat until it boils for five minutes.
- We remove the milk from the heat, and leave it to cool slightly, so that the hand can take its heat for a few seconds.
- In a small bowl, melt the milk with a small amount of milk, and then add the mixture to the rest of the milk, without stirring.
- We cover the container that contains the milk completely and well, so that it remains warm, and then we cover it with a thick woolen cover that preserves the heat, and we keep it in a place with a moderate temperature.
- We leave the milk in this state for six to eight hours, without ever revealing it until it is well fermented.
- After it is ready, we keep it in the refrigerator for use, and it is preferable to eat it within a week as a maximum.
Milk curing method