To study and study effectively in several ways, including the following:
- Develop a plan before starting the study, through the following:
- Choosing a suitable environment for studying, through the following:
- Bring the necessary tools to study through the following:
- Keep a notebook for planning, writing study materials, and the time that will be allocated for each subject.
- Allocate a fixed time to study, for several hours a day, or a week, as appropriate.
- Choosing the appropriate time to study in which you are at the highest levels of concentration and activity, in order to avoid the boredom of studying.
- Not being busy during study time, keeping the phone switched off, and focusing on studying only.
- Avoid studying just before the exam, as the accumulation of material makes it difficult to memorize or focus on them.
- Getting enough sleep, especially during exams.
- Choose a place free of distractions and distractions, and not study in front of the television or places that are noisy.
- Choose a place where the lighting is appropriate, and comfortable for the eyes.
- Choose a place where the temperature is right for you.
- School books, pens, and blank papers.
- False pens for taking notes and focusing on the important things.
- Bring your computer, if necessary.
There are many ways to memorize and not forget, including the following:
- Focus and attention: Focus is one of the main keys to memorizing, and in order to transfer information from your short-term memory to your long-term memory, you need to focus while studying, and not pay attention to distractions.
- No accumulation of material: Studying regularly gives you enough time to memorize, but accumulating material until the day before the exam is pointless.
- Organizing: Information organized in memory makes it easy to remember during the exam.
- Repetition: Repetition of the information you want to memorize effectively helps to memorize and remember what you memorized during the exam.
- Linking information: The method of linking information to things that you know well is a very effective method that helps to memorize easily.
- Reading aloud: Research indicates that material that you read aloud significantly improves your memory of that material.
Here are some tips to help you study:
- Study constantly and do not postpone studying for the exam time to avoid difficulty in memorizing and concentrating.
- Establishing a schedule for studying the subjects in an organized manner, allocating certain times for studying, and a certain number of hours for each subject.
- Getting enough hours of sleep and rest, to avoid lack of focus and distraction while studying, or during exams.
- ↑ “How to Study More Effectively”, www.wikihow.com, Retrieved 10-14-2018. Edited.
- ↑ “A Look at 11 Methods for Improving Your Memory”, www.verywellmind.com, Retrieved 10-14-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Dr. Ibrahim Al-Husseinan, “Tips for good study”, accessed on 10/14/2018. act.
Memorizing and studying methods
writing 2019-12-15 12:52:45 – Last updated: 2022-06-13 11:21:01– on the date :