Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) is a herbaceous annual plant belonging to the leguminous family. The height of the plant ranges to about twenty to sixty centimeters, and its stem is hollow, and it forms several branches at the end of each branch. Three leaves are long and serrated, and from the base are yellow flowers, which They become fruits in the form of hooked pods resembling pepper pods. The length of the pod reaches ten centimeters, and inside these pods there are several yellow or red seeds (fenugreek) resembling a kidney in its shape. The parts used from the fenugreek plant are the seeds in addition to the germinated seeds.
The fenugreek was mentioned in the Prophetic Sunnah, where it is said: The Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, returned Saad bin Abi Waqqas in Makkah, and he said: “Call for a doctor for him.” So Al-Harith bin Kalda was called. Wet cooking, Fihsahh, he did so, he recovered.
Methods of fattening using the ring
- Bring a spoonful of the fenugreek and drink with water, then a little of any kind of juice to remove the taste of the fenugreek, and repeat this process six times a day until you see the result, and the process may be difficult at first, but by continuing it.
- The use of boiled ground fenugreek, by placing a spoon of ground fenugreek into a liter of water, boil it for a minute, then filter it and drink it throughout the day in multiple doses, the amount of half a cup every hour.
- Mix ten grams of ground fenugreek, and the same amount of olive oil, mix and take this amount in four divided doses throughout the day.
- You can use fenugreek oil mixed with castor oil in equal amounts and massage the area to be fattened.
- Mix five tablespoons of fenugreek, three tablespoons of sugar, and one tablespoon of blackstrap molasses and boil in water so that honey is placed first, then the fenugreek, with stirring and then sugar as desired.
Benefits of the ring
- Give hair shine and vitality, by massaging hair with boiled fenugreek seeds, which were left soaked in coconut oil; In order to get rid of dry hair.
- Reduces dandruff and improves the appearance of the skin.
- Fenugreek plays an important role in expelling toxins from the body and works to treat indigestion and reduce constipation.
- It generates milk from the breasts of lactating women by drinking it boiled with water like tea.
- It reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood by containing saponins.
- It protects against some cancers, through the fibers contained in the fenugreek, which work to prevent the formation of cancer cells.
- Fenugreek contains an acid called (4HO-Ile), which promotes insulin secretion when blood sugar rises.
- Prevents the risk of heart disease and vascular problems.
- Treats the following diseases: gout, abscesses, eczema, in addition to burns.
Methods of fattening the ring