Cucumber is one of the most effective ingredients for removing acne scars, and a home mask can be prepared from it. It is an effective and frequently used natural remedy. Because it cools and calms the skin, and cucumber juice has a role in lightening the areas that have been exposed to acne, and scars, and thus become less visible, and the option is characterized by anti-inflammatory compounds, and to prepare the cucumber mask, this method is followed:
- the components:
- Cucumber fruit.
- A tablespoon of yogurt.
- Peel the cucumber, and add a tablespoon of yogurt to it.
- The mask is applied to the face for 15 minutes.
- Wash the face with cold water.
tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is extracted from the leaves of a small tree grown in Australia, and is known to have the ability to fight bacteria and reduce skin infections, and many studies show that using tea tree oil on the skin effectively reduces acne, when used for 3 months And because tea tree oil is strong on the skin, it must be mixed with a little water before applying it to the skin. Here is how to use it:
- How to use:
- Mix 1 part of tea tree oil with 9 parts of water.
- Soak a piece of cotton and place it on the affected areas.
- Moisturize the skin with a moisturizing cream.
- Repeat the method 1-2 times daily.
An aspirin mask can effectively reduce inflammation from the skin. It is an anti-inflammatory and can be a quick and inexpensive way to get rid of pimples, and it is available to most at home. It is used in this way:
- Mix 3 parts water with 1 part aspirin.
- You can add honey or yogurt as desired.
- The mask is left for half an hour, and then the mask is peeled off the face.
- Wipe the face with a tissue or a piece of cloth.
Aloe vera and baking soda
Baking soda is a natural skin shortener, and aloe vera helps remove acne scars, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. This reduces oils in the skin, and moisturizes it:
- the components:
- Note: This mask does not reduce acne and its effects, but rather tightens the skin and makes it more elastic and whiter.
- A tablespoon of aloe vera.
- A tablespoon of baking soda.
- Mix the ingredients together until a mask forms.
- The mask is applied to the affected areas of the skin, and left to dry completely.
- The face is washed with normal water, and then dried.
- Repeat the method regularly.
- ↑ “16 Natural Homemade Face Masks for Acne Scars”, vkool.com, Retrieved 02-22-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Kayla McDonell, RD (02-03-2017), “13 Powerful Home Remedies for Acne”, www.healthline.com, Retrieved 02-22-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Tegan Jones, “10 Natural Home Remedies to Get Rid of Acne Fast (No More Acne Scars!)”, www.lifehack.org, Retrieved 02-22-2019. Edited.
- ↑ “19 Best tips on how to use baking soda for acne scars removal”, vkool.com, Retrieved 02-22-2019. Edited.
Mask for the effects of grains