The Sudanese rib recipe is considered one of the easy and quick recipes to prepare, as it is considered one of the recipes with high nutritional value due to the fact that it contains the important, basic nutrients that must be present in the diet. Distinctive, meat is one of the food sources rich in protein, which in turn is one of the important important sources for building and regenerating cells, in addition to the availability of important mineral elements such as iron and folic acid, which are necessary to maintain blood strength, and meat should be eaten in moderation and not overeating to avoid an increase in cholesterol level, Triglycerides that affect the health of the heart and arteries, and this recipe also contains pasta, which is a rich source of carbohydrates that provide the body with the energy necessary to carry out vital processes, and to raise the nutritional value of the dish, pasta made of whole grains can be used. Distinctive peanut.
- 2 kilos of lamb thigh meat.
- Macaroni cup.
- A large onion cut into 4 parts.
- Whole spices pepper, cinnamon, cardamom.
- Plenty of oil for frying.
- Salt to taste.
- A cup of yogurt.
- A tablespoon of tomato puree.
- A teaspoon of tomato paste.
- Pinch of salt, pepper, coriander, cinnamon and salt.
- Minced garlic.
How to prepare
- Wash the meat well and put it in a deep bowl.
- Add a little oil, and stir the meat with onions, spices and salt for five minutes.
- We add water until the piece of meat is covered, then leave it until it is cooked on a low heat.
- We prepare the pasta by frying it in the oil until its color changes to golden color.
- Add hot water and salt, while leaving the pasta until tender.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing a cup of milk, tomato paste, spices, and salt, then cover the piece of meat with the sauce and leave for twenty minutes.
- Fry the piece of meat in abundant oil, with the possibility of grilling the piece of meat also in the oven to reduce the amount of fat in the meat.
- To prepare the dish, put the pasta in a large plate, and place a piece of meat on top.
The second method
- Lamb rib.
- Three medium potatoes, peeled and cut into large squares.
- Three medium onions, cut into quarters.
- Three cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Half a cup of soy sauce.
- A tablespoon of spices problem.
- A teaspoon of sweet paprika.
- teaspoon crushed rosemary
- Two tablespoons of my ghee.
- Teaspoon salt .
- teaspoon ground black pepper.
How to prepare
- We mix all the spices with three cups of water and stir them well, and then marinate the rib with it overnight or for three hours so that the meat absorbs the flavors.
- Take a frying pan, put a little ghee in it and heat it on a medium heat.
- Half the ribs and keep the mixture aside, and fry it from the meat side until it acquires a red color, and then put it on a colander.
- We bring the grill tray and put the onions and potatoes in it, add the ribs, pour the seasoning mixture, cover it with aluminum foil and put it in the oven for an hour.
- Unfold it and fry it a little, then serve it after it is ready to serve.
Sudanese rib work