It is a layer that is on the face of full-fat milk, and it was famous in Iraq, and it was named after the Iraqi Qaymar. , or jam, in addition to it being used in the preparation of many Iraqi pastries, such as kahi, and Iraqis make it from natural milk free of any flavors, or industrial materials, from the Iraqi buffalo that feeds on natural grass, and drinks from the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers, and we will learn in This article is on how to make Iraqi qaymar at home, and on the method of harissa with cream.
- A box of liquid cream.
- Two tablespoons of starch.
How to prepare
- Put the liquid cream and starch in a deep bowl, and put it on a medium heat, stirring it continuously from time to time, until it becomes like custard, then remove it from the fire.
- Pour the mixture into a medium-sized tray, and put it in the refrigerator for twenty-four hours.
- Cut the cream into medium-sized squares, and serve.
Harissa with cream
- A cup and a half of semolina.
- Half a cup of sugar.
- A cup of curd.
- Half a cup of vegetable oil.
- A teaspoon of vanilla.
- A teaspoon of baking powder.
- Five teaspoons of coconut.
- A box of ready-made cream.
- a glass of water.
- Two teaspoons of sugar.
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla.
- Two teaspoons of starch.
How to prepare
- We bring a bowl full of water, add sugar, six tablespoons of dry milk, vanilla, and two tablespoons of starch, and stir all the ingredients well, until they are frozen, then add the cream box, and continue to stir over a medium temperature, until the mixture is coherent.
- Grease the tray with a small amount of butter and a little flour, then pour the mixture into the tray, shaking it from both sides, until the mixture is distributed on all sides.
- Mix the cream, water, sugar, vanilla and starch well, then spread the filling over the dough in the tray.
- We add the other half of the dough over the filling, and we must take into account that it is spread on all sides.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius, put the tray in it, and leave it for a third of an hour, until it turns red.
- Remove the tray from the oven, pour the syrup over it, and decorate it with liqueur.
- Cut the harissa into medium-sized squares, or the size you want, and serve them in a decent serving bowl.
The work of the Iraqi Qaymar at home