Water has many different benefits for the body, as it is almost the solution to most health problems that a person faces, such as dehydration, skin problems, hair and others.
Water also has many benefits in the process of losing weight, it boosts metabolism, helps get rid of cellulite, and suppresses appetite, which makes a person eat less food, so it is recommended to drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day and regularly, even if it is difficult in the start.
How to lose weight with water
Water helps to lose weight, by doing the following:
- Drinking water throughout the day, drinking it during the day helps to keep the feeling of satiety and fullness without consuming high-calorie drinks such as milk, tea, juices, and snacks that will make a person gain more weight, consuming fewer calories per day helps increase the speed Weight loss.
But if a person does not enjoy drinking water alone or cannot do so, he can drink it flavored with some fruits rich in vitamins, such as adding a little lemon or orange, and to remember to drink it regularly it is good to set an alarm clock every hour or half an hour, and keep a glass on hand. And close to a person’s sight.
- Drink a glass of water before eating each meal, as the feeling of fullness helps by eating a small amount of food, and thus consuming fewer calories and losing weight faster. It is recommended to drink it during a meal as well, contrary to the well-known saying that it leads to the appearance of the rumen, as water helps in the process of digestion and absorption of important nutrients.
- Replace sweetened beverages with water. Instead, drink soda, alcoholic beverages, juices, or other high-calorie beverages.
- Drinking water and reducing salt intake to reduce the weight of water retained in the body, because salt works to trap fluids in the body, and increases the overall weight, so the person must replace it with any other type of spices and flavorings.
- Eating a lot of fruits and vegetables, especially those that contain a large amount of fluid, help in the process of losing weight, in addition to that, they are an important source of important nutrients for the body.
- Exercising, or walking for at least half an hour a day, it helps to burn calories, build the body and help it to be agile.
- Eating foods and drinks that help burn calories faster, such as ginger and lemon drink, or eating spicy foods.
lose weight with water