Lemon and skin
Lemon is considered an effective treatment for many skin problems; Because it contains vitamin B, vitamin C, phosphorous, and carbohydrates that help reduce the appearance of various skin problems; such as dark spots, pimples, acne, blackheads and others. Lemon is also used in the manufacture of many skin care products and lightening creams; Because it contains a large proportion of citric acid, which acts as a natural bleaching agent for the skin, we will mention in this article the most important benefits of lemon for the skin, and many of the mixtures used to get rid of acne.
Lemon benefits for skin
- Eliminate pimples and acne: Lemon contains a group of vitamins useful for the skin, and its use leads to lightening the color of the dark areas in them, and helps to remove the greasy substance that stimulates the appearance of pimples and acne.
- Skin rejuvenation: Lemon contains many antioxidants, and helps maintain skin elasticity, and prevents the formation of wrinkles and skin blemishes because it contains vitamin C.
- Eliminate blackheads: this is by dipping a piece of cotton in lemon juice, and wiping the skin with it on a daily basis.
- Lightening the skin and getting rid of scars: Lemon helps lighten the skin and rid it of scars, by mixing a little of its juice with cucumber juice, and applying it to the skin for ten minutes until it dries, then washing it with water.
- Skin cleansing: Because lemon contains antioxidants, this helps to clean the skin and cleanse it of accumulated dirt.
- Moisturizing the skin: Lemon helps moisturize dry skin through the use of a mixture of lemon, honey and olive oil.
- Peeling the lips: the lips are sometimes dehydrated, and dead skin accumulates on them, so we mix lemon juice with a little sugar, put it on the lips, and rub it gently, as this helps to exfoliate them and remove dead cells from them.
- Rid the skin of dark spots.
Lemon mixture for acne
silt and lemon
Mix two teaspoons of clay, a tablespoon of lemon juice, and a few drops of rose water together, and put the mixture on the skin for fifteen minutes, then rinse it with cold water, and this mixture is useful for removing excess oils on oily skin, which lead to the appearance of acne.
Lemon and egg white
We mix one egg white, a spoon of lemon juice, and a few drops of rose water well, and put the mixture on the skin, and leave it until it dries completely, then wash it with cold water, and this mixture helps to get rid of acne.
Lemon and rose water
We mix the juice of one lemon with a little rose water well, and then put it on the face for half an hour, then wash it with warm water, and repeat this method for fifteen days to effectively treat acne.
Lemon and cinnamon
Mix a spoon of lemon juice and a spoon of cinnamon powder well, then put the mixture on the places of the grains, leave it for a quarter of an hour, then wash it with lukewarm water.
We wash the face with warm water, then squeeze three lemons, dip a piece of cotton in it, pass it on the places where there are acne, and leave the lemon on the skin for half an hour, then remove it with lukewarm water, and repeat this method twice a week.
lemon for acne