The latest leaks revealed the details of the upcoming Apple version of the iPhone SE Plus, or iPhone SE 2021.
Apple is preparing to launch a new version of its medium series iPhone SE, and today the details of the specifications of this version were revealed via SvetApple, where the site published three-dimensional images showing the design of the iPhone SE Plus, with the specifications of the phone and the price that is available in the market later.
The three-dimensional images indicate that Apple is preparing to replace the large frame that characterized the previous version with the design of the screen hole for the front camera in the iPhone SE Plus, but these details are not confirmed at the present time.
The leaks also reviewed the specifications of the iPhone SE 2021 or iPhone SE Plus, which are as follows:
- 5.4-inch OLED screen and 2340 by 1080p resolution
- The Touch ID fingerprint sensor in the main power button houses the same unique experience as the 4th generation iPad Air
- 12-megapixel main camera with wide viewing angles
- A14 Bionic processor chip
- Random memory 4 GB RAM
- Storage capacity of 64, 128 and 256 GB.
Also, according to the leaks, it is expected that the iPhone SE 2021 will be launched at the following prices:
- The premium model with a storage capacity of 64 GB is priced at $ 499
- The premium model with 128 GB storage is priced at $ 549
- The featured model with 256 GB storage is priced at $ 649.