It seems that Xiaomi has decided to release the Mi 10T family soon. According to the latest leaks that have appeared, the company will announce the Mi 10T series phones next Wednesday.
I say the Mi 10T series because we will see three versions of the phone, which are a regular version, a pro version and a lite version.
A leak from China has published high-quality photos of the Mi 10t Pro, specifically the 5g version of the phone, and it seems that we are on a date with a very distinctive design phone.
According to previous leaks, the Mi 10T comes with a 6.67-inch screen with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 and a refresh rate of 144Hz.
It seems that the companies will start imitating Apple, where they will integrate the fingerprint sensor into the power button located on the right side of the phone.
In terms of cameras, the Mi 10t Pro will come with a Snapdragon 865 processor with 8 GB of memory, 256 GB of storage space, and a 5000 mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
As for the price of Mi 10t, according to the leak, it is as follows:
- 6 + 64 GB at a price of 300 euros for the Lite version
- 6 + 128 GB at a price of 350 euros for the Elite version
- 8 + 128 GB at a price of 500 euros for the regular version
- 8 + 128 GB at a price of 550 euros for the Pro version
- 8 + 265 GB at a price of 600 euros for the Pro version.
Read also: Price and specifications of Oppo Reno 4 – Pros and cons of Oppo Reno 4