Kidney stones are known as a group of salts and minerals collected from urine, and crystallized in the form of granules ranging in size between grains of sand or a golf ball, as they settle inside the kidneys, causing pain and burning during the process of urination, in addition to bleeding sometimes, and for treatment usually Surgical operations are not resorted to, but they can be broken down using some natural materials that we will introduce you to in this article.
Natural ways to treat kidney stones
lemon zest recipe
The recipe breaks up kidney stones, in addition to relieving the resulting pain, and is used as follows:
- Juice of a lemon.
- A glass of lukewarm water.
- Two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar.
How to prepare:
- Mix all the ingredients together, and drink this drink every sixty minutes, until the pain disappears.
- Drink plenty of water after taking this recipe.
- Two hundred grams of fenugreek.
- Three cups of water.
How to prepare:
- Boil the fenugreek seeds in water for at least a third of an hour.
- Drink four cups of the drink during the day, and for two weeks.
This food helps to cleanse the urinary tract and get rid of stones in the kidneys, in addition to its great role in relieving the pain caused by the accumulation of stones. To achieve this, it is recommended to take 500 milligrams of it during the day, and until recovery.
It is considered a disinfectant and stimulant for the kidneys, which will quickly get rid of kidney stones, by eating 500 milligrams of its roots twice during the day.
Doctors who suffer from kidney stones usually advise to rely on eating beans, by using them by boiling the beans in a quantity of water over a medium heat, then filtering them, and leaving the liquid to cool before eating it, in addition to that it is possible to eat bean puree. also.
Kidney stones and natural treatment methods