Cream caramel work
Cream caramel is characterized by its delicious taste, and is light on the stomach, and it can be served on various happy occasions, especially in hot summer days, as it is generally eaten cold. It is possible to buy this dessert ready-made, or prepare it at home with easy steps and a small cost; Save the trouble of buying it ready-made; Which we will present in this article.
- Half a cup and a tablespoon of white sugar.
- Three tablespoons of lite corn syrup.
- Three tablespoons of water.
- Four cups of whole milk.
- A cup and a half of sugar.
- Five eggs.
- Yolk of three eggs.
- Two teaspoons and a quarter teaspoon of liquid vanilla.
How to prepare
- Caramel preparation: Put sugar, water, and corn syrup in a small bowl on the fire, mix the ingredients together, and let it boil over a medium heat until the mixture takes a golden color, then distribute it on small-sized molds.
- Prepare the custard: Put the milk and sugar in a pot on the fire, and stir them together until the sugar dissolves and the mixture begins to boil, then remove it from the fire.
- Beat the eggs with the egg yolk using the electric whisk, then add the milk mixture to the egg mixture while continuing to beat, then add the liquid vanilla to the mixture and continue to beat until the ingredients are homogeneous.
- Spread the custard mixture over the caramel in the moulds.
- Arrange the molds in a deep oven tray, then pour the hot water around the cream caramel molds in the tray.
- Put the tray in the preheated oven for about half an hour.
- Take the tray out of the oven, wait for the molds to cool a little, then take out the cream caramel molds from them, and put them to cool in the fridge, until it’s time to serve.
Cream caramel with cream and fruits
- Three quarters of a cup of sugar for the purpose of preparing the caramel.
- A cup and a quarter of milk.
- Three quarters of a cup of cream or cream.
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla.
- A quarter of a cup of sugar.
- Four eggs.
- Fruits as desired for garnish.
How to prepare
- Preparation of the caramel: Put the sugar in a bowl over a medium heat, and leave it without moving until the sugar melts and takes on a golden color.
- Put in another bowl: milk, vanilla, cream, and sugar, and as soon as the mixture boils, remove it from the heat, and set it aside to cool.
- Pour the caramel into an oven tray.
- In a bowl, beat the four eggs, add the milk, and beat again until the ingredients are homogeneous.
- Pour the mixture over the caramel, and let the mixture rest for about ten minutes.
- Put the tray of cream caramel on a water bath, then put it in the oven for about three hours at a medium temperature equivalent to one hundred and eighty degrees Celsius, after the time has passed, take it out of the oven, and let it cool down to room temperature, then you put it in the refrigerator for at least three hours .
- Invert the cream caramel into the serving dish, and decorate it with any fruits you like.
Cream caramel ingredients