Abu Ishaq Al-Huwaini
Abu Ishaq al-Huwaini is Hijazi Muhammad Yusuf Sharif, and he is known as Abu Ishaq al-Huwaini in relation to the village of Haween located in the Kafr El-Sheikh Governorate, the village in which he was born in 1956 on the tenth day of June. Ahl al-Sunnah wal-Jama’ah, and follows the Shafi’i school of thought.
About the life of Al-Huwaini
His family was middle-income, as they were working in the agricultural sector, and during his primary, intermediate and secondary studies, he moved between the schools of the villages of Kafr El-Sheikh Governorate, then he moved to the city of Cairo and lived there with his brother, and during that period he began attending the lectures of Abdel Hamid Kishk, and he also joined the Al-Alsun College Specialized in Spanish at Ain Shams University.
- The chapter of the discourse in criticism of Al-Mughni on memorization and the book by Abu Hafs Al-Mawsili Al-Hanafi, published in 1985 AD, in which he criticized Al-Mughni’s book on memorization and the book written by Ibn Qudamah.
- Al-Inshirah fi Ethics of Marriage, published in 1987, in which he talked about the etiquette of marriage in a unique scientific format.
- Forty in deterring the criminal from insulting the Muslim.
- The supererogatory in the weak and false hadiths.
- The resurrection of Abdullah bin Abi Dawood.
- Vanguard Smat Allalay in response to Sheikh Muhammad Al-Ghazali.
- Virtues of Fatima, may God be pleased with her, to Ibn Shaheen.
- The forty sacred hadiths of Mullah Ali Al-Qari.
- Asceticism book for Asad bin Musa.
- True prophetic stories.
- Musnad Saad bin Abi Waqas for the bazar.
- Jannat suspicious criticizing Al-Mughni on memorization and the book by Abu Hafs Al-Mawsili Al-Hanafi.
- Two messages in prayer and peace be upon the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, and the belief of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jama`ah regarding the noble Companions.
- And Noah Hadeel explaining what is in the Sunan Abi Dawood of the appendix.
- Musnad Abu Huraira.
- Shade Alriv in the rule of work talk weak.
- The open dawn on the illusions of Sheikh Ahmed Shaker.
General information about Al-Huwaini
- He presents many television programs, such as: Fadda program on Al Nass satellite channel, and Asdaf Al Lulu programs on Al Nada satellite channel.
- He was nicknamed Abu Ishaq, after the nickname of Imam Abu Ishaq al-Shatibi, and the great companion Saad bin Abi Waqis, may God have mercy on them.
- Learn from the councils of Sheikh Al-Muti’i in the student house of Malaysia, Sheikh Sayed Sadiq, and the columns’ sheikhs in Al-Azhar Mosque, and Sheikh Abdul Aziz from Baz.
Information about Abi Ishaq Al-Huwaini