How does torrent work?
The torrent program for transferring files and information is considered one of the most famous programs. It was approved during the year 2006l to be the main tool in this field, as software, movies and e-books were purchased through it, and most of the segment of people who prefer to use it is the university students, while the work of Torrents are based on the principle of gathering information and then swarming and tracking, so that it collects small data from various sites at the same time and then collects it.
Pros and cons of torrenting
The torrent program, like other technological programs, has its pros and cons, and the following is an explanation of both sides:
Pros of torrenting:
- Not relying on a central system that controls the mechanism of information transfer.
- There is no problem in the event that the Internet connection is interrupted due to a power outage or restarting the computer, the work on the program will resume without losing the previous effort once the computer is restarted.
- The ability to download files quickly even if the existing Internet speed is slow.
- Easy to access and download files.
- The inability of the user to download files in the absence of the so-called seeds, which means the presence of people working to upload the required files to the network.
- The actual content of a file is not known until after downloading and browsing its content quickly, but an idea of it can be taken from users’ feedback about that file.
- The fact that dealing with torrents is to download and upload files at the same time, which means that a fast internet is needed to get the job done quickly.
- Overcrowding in the number of users downloading the same requested file, which hinders the speed of its download.
It is not possible to download the torrent program as in other programs and in the typical way, but there is a need to use specialized download programs. Torrents, and here you should make sure to keep your antimalware up-to-date before visiting those sites, and some of the best torrent sites for downloading:
- Bitport.io is the best download program in the Czech Republic.
- The Tixati program.
- The Transmission program, which is suitable for Mac computers.
- The Deluge Torrent Software is a site that is open to several operating systems such as Windows, Linux and Unix.
- uTorrent, also known as micro torrent, has a small footprint and only needs 1MB to download.
- Tribler program.
- The Boxopus program, which needs a weekly fee of $1.50, a monthly fee of $14.5, or an annual fee of $50.
- The Vuze program.
- BitComet is less popular for uTorrent, Transmission, Vuze and Tixati.
- ↑ Paul Gil (20-3-2018), “How Torrent Downloading Works”, lifewire, Retrieved 3-5-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Charles Roswell (4-7-2018), “TORRENTS EXPLAINED – BENEFITS, DISADVANTAGES, ALTERNATIVES”, thevpn, Retrieved 3-5-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Paul Gil (6-4-2018), “9 Best Torrent Downloader Software Tools”, lifewire, Retrieved 3-5-2018. Edited.
How does torrenting work?