Ways to whiten knees and elbows
There are many household ingredients that help you get rid of the tan of the knees and elbows, including:
- Lemon and honey mixture: In this mask, lemon is the lightening agent, but using it on the skin causes it to dry out, which increases its darkening. Therefore, mix the juice of a lemon with a spoon of honey, and rub the mixture on your knees and elbows, and leave the mixture for twenty minutes, with repeat The mask is three times a week.
- Turmeric and milk mixture: Both milk and turmeric lighten the skin effectively, and in a relatively short time. Add a teaspoon of turmeric powder to a tablespoon of yogurt, and rub it on your elbows and knees for twenty minutes, and repeat the mask daily.
- Sugar and olive oil mixture: This mask is like an exfoliator of the dead skin cells that accumulate around the elbows and knees. Take a cup of white sugar, or brown sugar, add half a cup of olive oil to it, and rub the mixture on your elbows and knees for three minutes, and repeat this mask twice a week.
Other ways to whiten knees and elbows
Among the ways to whiten knees and elbows are also the following:
- Sodium bicarbonate and milk mask: Milk will lighten the skin, while sodium bicarbonate will exfoliate it. Make a paste of the two ingredients, and rub it on your elbows and knees with scrubs, leave it for twenty minutes, and repeat this mask three times a week.
- Yogurt and vinegar mixture: Vinegar restores the natural color of the skin, while milk lightens. Mix two equal quantities of yogurt, and any kind of vinegar, and rub the mixture on your elbows and knees and leave it until it dries, and repeat the mask daily.
- Chickpea and lemon mixture: The function of this mask is to exfoliate the accumulated cells that cause tan. Soak a quarter cup of chickpeas in water for a whole night, then grind it using a food processor, add lemon juice to it, rub your elbows and knees with the mixture in circular motions for three minutes, and repeat the mask three times. Weekly.
Tips to whiten knees and elbows
Knees and elbows are among the places that are most exposed to tanning, as they are subject to friction, and layers of dead cells accumulate on them, appearing in a much darker color than the color of the rest of the body, and thus causing embarrassment, so it is necessary to preserve their natural color, and you can resort to natural mixtures for that, Among the tips that help whiten the knees and elbows are the following:
- Keep them moist, by applying a moisturizing and nourishing cream daily before going to bed, and you can also use Vaseline, or a little coconut oil.
- Scrub these two areas of the bath towel well while taking a shower.
- ^ AB Jennifer (4-9-2013), “15 Effective Tips To Get Rid Of Black Knees And Elbow”, www.myhealthtips.in, Retrieved 25-6-2018. Edited.
- ^ a b “6 ways to get rid of dark elbows and knees naturally”, timesofindia.indiatimes.com, 6-10-2017, Retrieved 25-6-2018. Edited.
- ↑ “How to Get Rid of Black Knees and Elbows: Best Home Remedies”, www.nlda.org, Retrieved 6-25-2018. Edited.
How to whiten knees and elbow