Rose water is a liquid extracted from rose petals after distillation. It contains in its chemical composition several vitamins such as vitamin (A, E, C, D, B3). It is made by placing rose petals in distilled water, and placing them directly under the sun for several days. In the treatment of many diseases, in cooking food and sweets, and in the manufacture of medicinal ointments, medicines, and cosmetics, and in this article we will mention the ways to use it.
How to use rose water
- Dip a clean cotton ball in rose water, and wipe the skin to clean it deeply from microbes and germs.
- Spray it on the face immediately after waking up with water mist to give it freshness, vitality and shine.
- Mix it with olive oil or glycerin to reduce its dryness, moisturize it, and fight early signs of aging such as wrinkles and white lines.
- Mix it with yogurt, cucumber juice, and a small amount of water to remove dark circles around the eye area, and remove pigmentation and dark spots.
- We mix rose water with lemon juice to treat oily skin problems and eliminate pimples and pimples.
- We rub the sunburned area slowly with rose water, or add a little of it to the bath water.
It is used in the preparation of many dishes, including:
- Indian food dishes, such as: biryani, curry, and rice in Persian cuisine.
- Sweets such as basbousa, baklava, qatayef, cake, ice cream, biscuits, and cakes.
for religious rituals
- It is used in the Islamic religion to clean the Kaaba, and is used in burial ceremonies for the dead in India; As they sprinkle him in the grave before burial.
- It is used in Hinduism and Christianity in marriage ceremonies, religious ceremonies and rituals.
- It improves and adjusts mood, calms nerves, reduces stress and anxiety, and combats depression.
- Treats skin infections such as eczema, and insect bites.
- It promotes intense hair growth, strengthens its follicles from the roots, keeps it from split ends, and nourishes and revitalizes the scalp.
- It treats the problem of eye fatigue by putting a clean cotton pad moistened with rose water on the eyelids.
- It gives the body a beautiful scent throughout the day, as we put three tablespoons of rose water in half a cup of water, put it in a spray bottle and spray the body with it daily before bed.
- The chest grows, as we put a small amount of rose water in a bowl, and dissolve two tablespoons of ground fenugreek in it, then add two tablespoons of ground chickpeas, two tablespoons of lemon peel and orange peel, and mix the ingredients well, then put the mixture on the fire and stir until the ingredients are homogeneous, then Apply the mixture on the chest and massage slowly and circularly for about ten minutes, and after two weeks, the results will appear.
How to use rose water